• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

I'm lost on the Pika case being sk. Pika said he's a deflector and that role takes all action that target one player and redirects to a second player. So does that mean Pika only targeted MegaPod and he didn't target a second player? I can actually imagine Pika killing Mido on N1 since he admitted before he would kill Mido on N1 as scum.

I'm lost on the Pika case being sk. Pika said he's a deflector and that role takes all action that target one player and redirects to a second player.
Well, uh, technically...nah.
For everyone who wanted details about my role, it's called Lightning (which fits me too well as a Pikachu hehe :p), but it works in the opposite way of a Lightning Rod as in instead of attracting all actions towards me, it deflects any action targetted towards me back to its user.

Is this some weird lazytown post restriction or something
There was a set of headphones as an item in the previous Chaos IV Mafia, which forced anyone holding them to only quote "We are Number One"
I can't find my Role PM from Chaos IV so I can't show the item.

I'm lost on the Pika case being sk. Pika said he's a deflector and that role takes all action that target one player and redirects to a second player. So does that mean Pika only targeted MegaPod and he didn't target a second player? I can actually imagine Pika killing Mido on N1 since he admitted before he would kill Mido on N1 as scum.
Hello everyone. Maybe Fate liked my performance as (Paranoid?) Ascetic in my last game and decided to give me a similar role in this game. Just instead of being ascetic, I am a kind of reflector, whoever targets me, their role gets reflected back at them. So, if anyone wants to waste their role, they can target me and test the same.

For everyone who wanted details about my role, it's called Lightning (which fits me too well as a Pikachu hehe :p), but it works in the opposite way of a Lightning Rod as in instead of attracting all actions towards me, it deflects any action targetted towards me back to its user.
He claimed Mirror, which is a stronger version of ascetic, not only would you be immune to all actions, besides kills, it also redirects the action back on the person submitting it.
Oof why does it show as a broken image? I'm having difficulty uploading the image from mobile.

index.php

Except according to the flavor text, Mido died when the gray-skinned wizard accidentally dropped a card, which is not at all the speedy yellow creature that lashed out the first pink-haired man in N2.

Yellow creature sounds like Lightning, who Pika_Pika42 claimed was a Lightning (aka Mirror who reflects actions back on their target) the flavour is suggesting that he was visiting Diovolo in an attempt to kill him.

question though, if Pika_pika42 targeted MegaPod, why did this fail? Also, if Pika is the serial killer, then what is up with MegaPod? I'm not buying the unlychable claim, especially given his character.

question though, if Pika_pika42 targeted MegaPod, why did this fail? Also, if Pika is the serial killer, then what is up with MegaPod? I'm not buying the unlychable claim, especially given his character.

he faked his role pm to show he was unlynchable when he was in fact, both

Since this keeps coming up, I'm going to claim on MegaPod's behalf since he can't right now, and I don't owe allegiance to an Independent.
MegaPod is an Unkillable Executioner, it's his goal to lynch Zachie and he cannot die for any reason short of Zachie dying.
image0.png

Edited to spoiler the image

Now my brain is fried and I should get some rest, I'll probably be back in like six to eight hours, we'll see.

I hope everything I've provided can help discussion flow and help prove that my information gathering isn't useless.
Especially if I'm right about Pika. ME loves to describe night actions in his flavor text that match characters.

Since this keeps coming up, I'm going to claim on MegaPod's behalf since he can't right now, and I don't owe allegiance to an Independent.
MegaPod is an Unkillable Executioner, it's his goal to lynch Zachie and he cannot die for any reason short of Zachie dying.
image0.png

to the surprise of no one at this point

@Zachie so why would Passione want you dead?

I was legit ready to browse every single character in the card motifs section of tv tropes, and i struck gold:

Pink haired guy with heart/diamond vest: Hisoka Morow

Iirc, cyanide had this guy as a profile pic at some point, so maybe it's their character unless we somehow know otherwise?

image0.png

to the surprise of no one at this point

@Zachie so why would Passione want you dead?

I was legit ready to browse every single character in the card motifs section of tv tropes, and i struck gold:

Iirc, cyanide had this guy as a profile pic at some point, so maybe it's their character unless we somehow know otherwise?

WOW, good job! Yup, I'm pretty sure that's our guy.

Anyone want to claim Hisoka?

@DarthWolf @Snowy

We are Number One, hey!
unlynchable and unnightkillable
Here’s a little lesson in trickery, this is going down in history.

Vote: Zachie

Now watch and learn, here’s the deal. He’ll slip and slide on this banana peel!

I actually think you're right here, and I would tinfoil that CrystalCyanide was killed BECAUSE he submitted Hisoka and would link him to the pink hair and vest from the FT!

You are a Godsend Tood, I had the image of the guy in my head but couldn't place where he was from.
I've got a player who claimed Cyanide submitted their character.
1600316865999.png

So @Space who's your character? Role too even.
Perhaps your Role PM?

*GASP* It was... SPACE!?

WHO DID YOU KILL NIGHT 1

Back
Top Bottom