• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

I'm thinking Space is SK because Hisoka's bio says he's a Serial Killer
So Pika must be Mafia then.

The brown haired man who plays pool and has the sniper strikes me as a Town Vigilante or similar.

UNVOTE: Pika_Pika42
VOTE: Space

i called out Space Day 1 and voted Mega Pod Day 1 and they are both not Town

all i need now is for DarthWolf to flip Mafia :)

I read the N1 flavor text for the first time and it says the pink haired guy killed RC. ZinnLav made a good point on Space being the pink haired guy and I remember on day 1 RC said Space's vote on me looked opportunistic.

I read the N1 flavor text for the first time and it says the pink haired guy killed RC. ZinnLav made a good point on Space being the pink haired guy and I remember on day 1 RC said Space's vote on me looked opportunistic.

uwu... rip rainbow cloud

i guess scum killed mido then, or Flop?

Vote: Pika_pika42

Yeah, I'm Hisoka. And I know this looks bad, but I'm actually not a Serial Killer. I'm a 3x vigilante Survivor. I killed Rainbow Cloud and Cyanide, but not for any heinous reason, no... for the c h a o s. I'm Hisoka, c'mon.

I just need to survive, that's all. I'll use my 3rd shot on whoever you guys want.

:(

Here's my role. Need more of it shown? Ask.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-17 at 12.47.43 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-17 at 12.47.43 AM.png
    324 KB · Views: 28
uwu... rip rainbow cloud

i guess scum killed mido then, or Flop?

I'm guessing Pika is the sk who killed Mido and mafia probably killed RC. Weird thing is on the flavor text on N1 it says a wizard killed Mido and Pika claimed a lightning character and the first time I see this character show up is on the N2 flavor text.

Yeah, I'm Hisoka. And I know this looks bad, but I'm actually not a Serial Killer. I'm a 3x vigilante Survivor. I killed Rainbow Cloud and Cyanide, but not for any heinous reason, no... for the c h a o s. I'm Hisoka, c'mon.

I just need to survive, that's all. I'll use my 3rd shot on whoever you guys want.

:(

Here's my role. Need more of it shown? Ask.

ye you’re hiding something if you need to screenshot half your role for no reason instead of all of it while you wait for hosts to give you a fake pm

ye you’re hiding something if you need to screenshot half your role for no reason instead of all of it while you wait for hosts to give you a fake pm

It's half because of my screen. don't see what use the rest is, considering my role is already shown but ok

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-17 at 1.02.09 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-17 at 1.02.09 AM.png
    407.6 KB · Views: 20
It's half because of my screen. don't see what use the rest is, considering my role is already shown but ok

yeah you could have prepared it beforehand anyway, but you can show your win con please

Vote: Space

Something doesn't add up. Pika's character never showed up on the N1 flavor text and it shows up on the N2 flavor text for the first time visiting MegaPod. Mafia visiting MegaPod makes no sense and that doesn't explain on who the grey robed wizard is who killed Mido. I'm having a hard time buying Space 3x vig survivor claim.

Mafia visiting MegaPod makes no sense and that doesn't explain on who the grey robed wizard is who killed Mido.

I have nothing to do with any grey robed wizard

honestly there might not even be an SK. no one knows. Pika_pika42's role might honestly be mirror or w/e it was called, but it'd be nice to see what he has to say on his role.

I see someone stole ME's noise cancelling headphones
No headphones sir, just your good friend Korosensei 2.0 teaching MegaPod a little lesson.
1600321759835.png

1600321784247.png

He must have accepted the lesson and taken the post restriction. For this reason, I'm still not convinced that the role PM we've seen is his real one. Because why would he take a post restriction and handicap himself like this unless he was scared of being roleblocked? And why would he be scared of getting roleblocked if he has no active role, as he's asking us to believe?
I definitely think there's more to Pod that he's still not telling us.

Also, I do have a gun, and I'm willing to shoot a consensus target. I did give the word to shoot Pod in the face, since I still don't believe his claims, but I have retracted it and am willing to turn it on somebody we're not lynching today (which seems to be either Pika or Space, or Pod if people are in agreement with my assessments just up above)

No headphones sir, just your good friend Korosensei 2.0 teaching MegaPod a little lesson.
*gasp* What are you doing?

Are you, uh, a real villain?
He must have accepted the lesson and taken the post restriction.
We are Number One!
why would he take a post restriction and handicap himself like this unless he was scared of being roleblocked?
Well, uh, technically...nah.

Have you ever tried a disguise?
Also, I do have a gun, and I'm willing to shoot a consensus target. I did give the word to shoot Pod in the face, since I still don't believe his claims, but I have retracted it and am willing to turn it on somebody we're not lynching today (which seems to be either Pika or Space, or Pod if people are in agreement with my assessments just up above)
Throw it on him, not me!
Ugh, let’s try something else.

Vote: MegaPod
I shot him with my Sniper item and he lived. Also he is apparently the pink haired man.
Since this keeps coming up, I'm going to claim on MegaPod's behalf since he can't right now, and I don't owe allegiance to an Independent.
MegaPod is an Unkillable Executioner, it's his goal to lynch Zachie and he cannot die for any reason short of Zachie dying.
image0.png

Edited to spoiler the image
Ok this explains a lot.

Unvote: MegaPod

It seems you also tried to kill MP, care to elaborate?
Also, I do have a gun, and I'm willing to shoot a consensus target.
Don't shoot Pod, trust me I've tried.

Vote: MegaPod
I shot him with my Sniper item and he lived. Also he is apparently the pink haired man.

If Pika is scum here who targetted MegaPod, DarthWolf would be Town because Mafia would not shoot the same player together.

the plot thickens

Back
Top Bottom