• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

He was the largest bandwagon, he could've voted for anyone

ohhhhh loool i interpreted it as the opposite since it's not what he did at all, unless he is saying that ME is the scum?

could be a red herring, but if he is town now, wouldn't that be game throwing?

On page 1 it says Pika is lynched D3 and D4 as mafia saying it is temporal shenanigans and for some strange reason I get the feeling this was a prank. About Officers town roleblocker claim, what good is a town roleblocker when they can't stop a mafia kill at night. Feels like the only way Officer could be a town roleblocker is if Space is an sk. In past game I have seen a godfather roleblocker so there's that.

Feels like the only way Officer could be a town roleblocker is if Space is an sk.
I don't see how the two are related?
I'm not saying Snake can't be the Godfather, but we do know that Snake didn't submit the Mafia kill because they tried to kill Lone, I'd rather focus on other people who could be more active Mafia and leading their efforts.

I don't see how the two are related?
I'm not saying Snake can't be the Godfather, but we do know that Snake didn't submit the Mafia kill because they tried to kill Lone, I'd rather focus on other people who could be more active Mafia and leading their efforts.

Any idea who attempted to kill MegaPod who claimed survivor? Looks like to me mafia are not coordinated. Space killed RC on N1 and I still don't get how you say the Mido kill was an accident and you said mafia might have not submitted a kill on that night. Only explanation I can think of is Mido had to have been the mafia kill if we are to believe Space 3rd party claim.

On page 1 it says Pika is lynched D3 and D4 as mafia saying it is temporal shenanigans and for some strange reason I get the feeling this was a prank. About Officers town roleblocker claim, what good is a town roleblocker when they can't stop a mafia kill at night. Feels like the only way Officer could be a town roleblocker is if Space is an sk. In past game I have seen a godfather roleblocker so there's that.
You're forgetting that this is Chaos, for all we know there is a GF Town member, it doesn't mean anything. Although I find GF and Miller highly unlikely given how they have not shown up in previosu versions, as far as I can see, and those roles on their own would be pretty boring.
The only thing you can judge are people's words and actions (or lack thereof). Snake has been inactive, but for him that is NAI. If zinn says he's town I'll trust him on that.

Any idea who attempted to kill MegaPod who claimed survivor?
It was obvious to everyone that MegaPod was lying, I was the only one who got his real claim at the time, the flavour makes it clear Pika tried to kill him and so did Darth with the sniper. Both factions considered him a threat, perhaps they thought he was a Serial Killer?
Looks like to me mafia are not coordinated.
I would probably agree with that.
I still don't get how you say the Mido kill was an accident
Unfortunately, the card slipped from his grasp
Sounds like an accident to me.
you said mafia might have not submitted a kill on that night.
All the other deaths are accounted for. Unless you think Space is Mafia instead of an Independent Survivor? But you seem sure they're a Serial Killer.
Only explanation I can think of is Mido had to have been the mafia kill if we are to believe Space 3rd party claim
The flavour doesn't support this. To me it seems more likely to be a bastard modifier.

Also isn't it odd that Pika targeted Mega who had Unkillable and that Lone who had 1x Bulletproof was targeted.
That's twice that Mafia have targeted someone who is immune to death. It just feels off to me, especially when it was known Lone had the 1x Bulletproof from his Teacher role

You're forgetting that this is Chaos, for all we know there is a GF Town member, it doesn't mean anything. Although I find GF and Miller highly unlikely given how they have not shown up in previosu versions, as far as I can see, and those roles on their own would be pretty boring.
The only thing you can judge are people's words and actions (or lack thereof). Snake has been inactive, but for him that is NAI. If zinn says he's town I'll trust him on that.

I'm not going to trust invest results in chaos games anymore. Last time I played a game similar to this the invest result was fabricated and town got mislynched.

Which game? Sounds to me like they were insane.

This happened on another site. The cop in that game was really annoying because it kept getting guilty on town and in the end it turned out the cop had a hidden modifier and it was actually an insane cop.

This happened on another site. The cop in that game was really annoying because it kept getting guilty on town and in the end it turned out the cop had a hidden modifier and it was actually an insane cop.

ok we lynch the cop then to confirm if they are insane or not :M

Which game? Sounds to me like they were insane.
I may be wrong here, but does anyone remember if a previous Chaos Mafia had a naive, random, or insane cop? I wanna say one of them did that I played in, but I can't remember for sure. I had a weird modifier when I was town!rolecop once I know for sure. I don't want to get all "not going to trust anything" when we don't have proof that cop could have a hidden modifier, but given that we have seen several so far this game, I get where Jinjo's coming from with the reluctance to trust checks in Chaos Mafia of all things.

Meh, I just think roleblocker is a weak claim to trust for town when there have been so many town roles that have flipped that mafia would benefit from being able to block. But it's not like I have reason to believe cop is getting bad checks yet so I'm fine with leaving Snake alone for now begrudgingly. But if things start not making sense later on, I think it's worth keeping this in mind.

86395827.jpeg

IM JUST SAYIN'

This is no normal game, but a game where we've seen multiple hidden modifiers, a Saulus (practically unthinkable in any other game on this forum), and a universal post restriction about ASDF Movie quotes. Best to keep a salt shaker nearby when thinking about anything lol. I also pretty much scumread Officer Snake every game though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Day 5: Seaing Stars

Day 5: Seaing Stars

The stick figure quickly dashed out of the control room, looking for the nearest restroom, as his nausea overcame him. Spinning around in that office chair had been a really, really lousy idea.
Unfortunately, in his haste, he neglected to close the door properly.

A strange looking mole in a hardhat and overalls popped into the control room, and looked around curiously. He glanced at the nearest console, and, to his horror, saw a big green button labeled "RESET!"
Enraged, the mole took his pickax and swung it at the button. The mining tool slammed into the console, utterly trashing it. Unfortunately, the resulting short circuit tore a hole in the time/space continuum, causing a large whirlwind.
When the maelstrom subsided, a familiar, and very confused, figure was standing in the control room.
Pika_Pika42 has been revived...again.

The mole quickly fled from the office, hoping nobody noticed what he had done. Fortunately, an ancient man with extremely thick glasses shuffled into the room, his slippers poking out from underneath a sinister looking black robe with red trimming. He took one look at the revived entity and shook his head.
"Oh no," he said, "we can't be having that."
He proceeded to take out one of his trademarked Doomsday devices, pointed it at the revived being and fired.
Pika_Pika42 has been killed...again. Hopefully for good this time.
Dear Pika_Pika42,

The Forces of Nature said:
Foolish lackeys! You do not stand a chance against THUNDER AND LIGHTNING!

You are Thunder from the Teen Titans Television show.

A fun loving individual, you have the power of thunder at your disposal, and you and your brother, Lightning, were first seen wreaking havoc just so you could have a little fun. You caused a lot of damage and carnage, and, ultimately, you ended up being manipulated by the vile villain Slade into creating a terrible fire creature that nearly destroyed the city. However, you were just looking to have a little fun, and never truly meant to cause any harm. Eventually, with some persuading by Beast Boy, of all people, you saw the error of your ways, and you helped persuade your brother that your fun was wrong, since it hurt other people. You two then combined your powers to make it rain, putting an end to the fire creature's rampage.
You eventually earn Teen Titans communicators to become honorary Titans and are part of the team that ultimately defeats the Brotherhood of Evil. This is a fake role PM.

Thunder always comes after Lightning, since the speed of sound is slower than the speed of light. As such, should you be revived after being killed, you will be resurrected into this form. Since, as it turns out, you are not actually evil, you are the Saulus and are now allied with the Town. However, every time you try to tell the other Townies who the remaining mafiosos are, your power of Thunder comes in and drowns out your voice, making it impossible for them to understand you. You must also always follow the largest vote bandwagon, unless it is on yourself, in which case, you can vote for whoever you want.

You are a member of the Town, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated.
This character was hijacked by ME.

"Pow!" exclaimed the old man, enthusiastically, "we took care of the time travel paradox!"
With that, he shuffled off, looking for some unsuspecting saps to tell his good news to.

Meanwhile, a bored looking man in a white lab coat strolled casually into the control room. He saw the smoking console and shook his head, sadly. That could have been his only way to get back home. He shrugged and sat down at one of the computers, pulling up classified files on the mysterious entity in charge. His eyes widened as he came across a pretty damning bit of information. He quickly printed out a hard copy.
As he approached the printer, he heard a noise from outside the control room. Someone was coming! He quickly grabbed the sheet of paper and ran out of the office, not noticing that he dropped something shiny on the ground in the process.

Meanwhile a purple cat was walking along the hallway, when, suddenly, he was nabbed by a bunch of yellow tentacles and dragged into a nearby classroom. The cat rolled its eyes. Though he could escape anytime he wanted to, he could at least do the tentacled creature the favor of seeing what it wanted.

In another part of the giant complex, a purple eyed man in elegant clothing stared at another cat through the scope on a sniper rifle. He was about to pull the trigger when the elderly man in the almost Satanic (but definitely scientific) black robe shuffled in and knocked into him.
"Oops," said the old man, as the purple eyed man accidentally pulled the trigger.
The bullet went extremely wide, completely missing the cat, who was now so startled that it began to dance frantically, hoping it could complete its signature move in time.
Alas, the bullet ricocheted off a nearby mirror, bounced off two walls, and proceeded to hit the dancing cat square in the middle of its head.
Dear Jinjo,
9758aa90090cbe48a68ad166aa93195e.jpg

Singing Cats said:
Oh! Well, I never! Was there ever a cat so clever as Magical Mr Mistoffelees?
You are the Magical Mister Mistoffelees from the musical Cats.

Known as "The Original Conjuring Cat," you have performed many wondrous magical tricks, which leave the other cats in awe. You are mischievous and have a competitive streak about you. That having been said, your powers do tend to come in handy, and you've used them for the benefit of your fellow Cats throughout your adventures. Your biggest and most important magical feat was rescuing the beloved leader of the Jellicle cats, Old Deuteronomy.
You have many magical abilities, such as: conjuring up objects, including other cats and your ability to manipulate light. You can also create small explosions have telekinesis. In the original production of the musical, you were even shown to have the power to bring two lifeless trash puppets to life. On top of all that, you are quite limber and an excellent dancer. Truly you are a feline with many talents and abilities. This role PM is fake.

Your magical powers are potent, but your signature move, the "Conjuring turn," is very complex and requires twenty-four consecutive fouettés , which ME assumes is some ridiculous dance move. Furthermore, you are still fairly young and learning about your powers. As such, you have Skyrocketing Vote Power. Should you survive beyond Night 5, you will have 5 votes every day. Since Cats have nine lives, this shouldn't be a problem...right? :p

You are a member of the Town, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated.
This character was submitted by DekuNut.

As the purple eyed man and the old man stared at each other in amazement, the elderly man had only one thing to say.
"Hail Science!"

The pink starfish was walking down the hallway, looking for something to eat when, suddenly, he tripped over a rock and went flying.

Dear HumanDawn,
tenor.gif

Patrick Star said:
Is mayonnaise an instrument?

You are Patrick Star, from the television show SpongeBob SquarePants.

You are Squidward's second annoying neighbor, and you and your best friend, SpongeBob, cause him no end of misery and headaches. You're not exactly the sharpest light bulb in the crayon box, and your idiocy and general laziness are often used as a comedic gag throughout the series. While you do get along well with SpongeBob, and Sandy tolerates you and views you as a friend, most of the residents of Bikini Bottom tend to view you as annoying or usually just ignore you...except for when you're needlessly causing panic. Despite your below average IQ, you come up with relatively simple solutions even to complex problems, which actually work sometimes. This role PM is fake.
You take the phrase "living under a rock" way too seriously, as your home is a literal rock that you live under. Your furnishings are rather sparse, and usually made out of sand, but you do enjoy watching TV in your free time, which you tend to have an abundance of, since you are very lazy. In fact, one time, you pretended to be going out to work every day, but it turned out you were just going home and watching people getting hit with coconuts on the TV.

Your greatest ever achievement is a trophy you received for doing absolutely nothing longer than anyone else. You aim to protect your title, as such, you are Vanilla. You have no powers or abilities outside of your vote, so use it wisely.

This character was submitted by Felly.

Feeling relieved, the stick figure ambled back into the control room. He noticed the smoking console and raised a confused eyebrow. Chalking it up to another random Fail, he closed the door securely behind him and walked back toward his seat. He nearly tripped, as he accidentally stepped on a strange badge that was lying on the floor.
The stick figure picked up the badge, looked it over, and smiled wickedly as he pinned the badge to his lapel.
This certainly can't end well...

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will be 3 hours short and end at 6:00pm US CDT on 9/25. Here is some sort of countdown.

I have reason to think the yellow tentacle thing is scum!
I'm the purple cat, and I can confirm that I got approached by a "sinister figure" who wanted me to have the post restriction of not using the letter E today.
Now, that says to me they're either scum or left-handed, but who uses sinister to mean left-handed these days, and also can a mass of tentacles be left-handed?

I have reason to think the yellow tentacle thing is scum!
I'm the purple cat, and I can confirm that I got approached by a "sinister figure" who wanted me to have the post restriction of not using the letter E today.
Now, that says to me they're either scum or left-handed, but who uses sinister to mean left-handed these days, and also can a mass of tentacles be left-handed?

Well, we already know that the "sinister figure" in question is Lone by virtue of his own claim as the Amnesiac who inherited RC's role and had given me fun post restrictions the past two phases. Does this mean he is a scum? I neither know nor care. :y

Back
Top Bottom