• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

The toughest part is going to make sure that the 20 players are still willing to play. This game has been in the waiting for a while...

On the flipside, a 20 person uPick mafia game is still pretty hype, so I'm fine with the wait.

I really don't intend to be pushy, as I'm only a player and not the host, but if the setup is not truly almost done, then just say that there's still [blank] more work to do. It's been nearly a month without any updates.

Ah. My apologies. I meant to post an update here. I thought I had, but I guess I just let the mods know.

The setup should be almost done, and has been almost done for a while now. The problem is that in the intervening month, Flop has been dealing with her university finals, and I ended up getting overstressed both at work and on Bulba, had an anxiety attack, and have been fighting off a depressive slump.

For now, this game is postponed until one or both of us can get back on our feet.

I am sorry for the confusion and the delay. :(

Actually, lemme mention everyone to make sure y’all see this:

Ah. My apologies. I meant to post an update here. I thought I had, but I guess I just let the mods know.

The setup should be almost done, and has been almost done for a while now. The problem is that in the intervening month, Flop has been dealing with her university finals, and I ended up getting overstressed both at work and on Bulba, had an anxiety attack, and have been fighting off a depressive slump.

For now, this game is postponed until one or both of us can get back on our feet.

I am sorry for the confusion and the delay. :(
If any of y’all want out, just let me know. I’m around. I’m just a bit of a mental vegetable right now.

There is no rush to complete the game. It must be difficult to research all 20 roles each player submitted and giving a satisfyingly chaotic role to each one. Your mental health always come first. Make sure you are eating well in getting enough Carbs, Proteins and Fats as well as the necessary micronutrients to thrive and be able to handle your environment the best you can. It is all for free, too, so you really have no obligation to continue on either. Thank you and take your time!

Last edited:
I'm willing to stay in as a player, at least for the time being. Depending on where life takes me closer to this starting, I may need to drop out, but we'll cross that bridge when the time comes. Regardless, I'm sure y'all are doing a great job putting this all together for us, and I'm looking forward to seeing how this all turns out, whether that's as a player that dies D1 or N1 or as a spectator.

I've posted a couple of updates in TSR, but since I actually have started working on the game again, I've reactivated the thread.

I've started writing role PMs, and I'm hoping to be ready to start the game some time during the week of September 6th - 12th.
Just triple checking, before I put in too much work. Are y'all still up for this game?

Back
Top Bottom