• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Chapter 3: Pokémon Terastal Debut - Beginning April 12th

What would Penny's role be?
Eevee taxi. Duh. They're required by law to have one every series at some point.

Here’s a more close-up shot of the Explorers in disguise.

GJZlOP5XMAAshux.jpg

I thought Sidian was a teacher, but you can clearly see the uniform under the sweater.
Coral: Adorable student by day...crazed serial killer by night!

So, last night I kept seeing people post fan art of Dot in a completely new set of clothes, but no one posted the source.

So uh, here it is!

GJbflpFbkAAmLG-.jpg

Plus a slightly better quality version via a selfie from Dot’s voice actress Yoshino Aoyama.

GJVqxrvbYAAXeDA.jpg
I'm guessing that's meant to be a d on her shirt pocket like how Roy has the R on his... is... is Likos hairpin meant to look like an L?

I'm guessing that's meant to be a d on her shirt pocket like how Roy has the R on his... is... is Likos hairpin meant to look like an L?
Liko's hairpin is just the symbol from Ash's original hat.

I'm guessing that specific symbol will end up being the marker for the current main protagonist in the Pokemon anime (kind of like how the Digimon anime main protagonists tend to wear goggles).

Liko's hairpin is just the symbol from Ash's original hat.

I'm guessing that specific symbol will end up being the marker for the current main protagonist in the Pokemon anime (kind of like how the Digimon anime main protagonists tend to wear goggles).
I am aware but, it can be both "The symbol looks enough like an L so let's give her a name that starts with L"

Edit: Also to be fair, the point still stands, might be meant to look like an L as in the first letter of League, since he specifically won the hat from a pokemon league... giveaway? Contest? Something like that.

Edit: Heck, It might be a coincidence but even Friedes Belt Buckle looks like an F.

Last edited:
Liko just a puppet controlled by an Orbeetle is the plot twist to end all plot twists.

Back
Top Bottom