• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Chapter 3: Pokémon Terastal Debut - Beginning April 12th

Not sure if this is a preview of upcoming episodes or not but has potential

I really need everyone to react to Poppy being only 9. That would be funny.

Yeah. Let’s say she retired and thought Ash would be the perfect replacement for her.
Dendra is 25. I doubt she would have retired.

I don't see Ash going for a teaching degree or being a teaching assistant. Neither of them really make sense for his personality.
Well the teaching assistant thing is necessary for Ash to get his teaching degree. Besides I think he would make an excellent teacher. He would share his experiences with a new generation of trainers. Remember the lyric from the first dub theme "You teach me and I’ll teach you."?

Well the teaching assistant thing is necessary for Ash to get his teaching degree. Besides I think he would make an excellent teacher. He would share his experiences with a new generation of trainers. Remember the lyric from the first dub theme "You teach me and I’ll teach you."?
That doesn't mean that he would fit as a teacher or that it would be something that Ash would be interested in.

It's funny because thats litterally only one year younger than Ash who is the world champ (If this is even the same universe. Let's not get into that discussion again though)
I just want to see Poppy get offended for being mistaken for being younger than she actually is.

As the guy who is currently an actual Spanish teacher, having experience in the field does not mean you are an effective teacher. You need to have content knowledge. Content knowledge, however, does not imply competence at pedagogy nor does not imply that you can mass produce lessons.

So Grusha's partner is Cetoddle then? Maybe they're setting up a longer storyline with him.

Unsure if it'll be posted on youtube at all but New Preview thing. We now know Penny is appearing... at the same time as the E4 for some reason. Also it looked like Geeta was giving them the tera balls to me, I think that was her clothing.
And for some reason Liko has both a backpack AND a handbag/duffel bag thing, idk why she needs two.

Also am i going crazy or does Floragato look way too skinny here?
1711104523026.png

Looks like Geeta’ll be the one giving out the Tera Orbs.

GJRPEtkWIAAuhIP.jpg

Unsure if it'll be posted on youtube at all but New Preview thing. We now know Penny is appearing... at the same time as the E4 for some reason. Also it looked like Geeta was giving them the tera balls to me, I think that was her clothing.
And for some reason Liko has both a backpack AND a handbag/duffel bag thing, idk why she needs two.

One to carry Terapagos, one for her actual school stuff?

Well, now we know why they are not going around on the Brave Olivine for this arc: Collateral damage from the Rayqueza fight. Even if they land it safely in the next episode, you can tell it is going to take some time to fix it.

Anyway, one thing I hope to see is Roy pointing out how different classes are when you actually have to be there rather than doing them remotely like he did back home.

Well, now we know why they are not going around on the Brave Olivine for this arc: Collateral damage from the Rayqueza fight. Even if they land it safely in the next episode, you can tell it is going to take some time to fix it.

Anyway, one thing I hope to see is Roy pointing out how different classes are when you actually have to be there rather than doing them remotely like he did back home.
Yeah. The in-person schooling compared to virtual learning. Very much reflecting the times of now, but getting some much needed experience.

Just realized I wonded if Hattena is going to join Wattrel in Pokeball Jail now that Liko's current outfit has no hood for them to hang out in.

Edit: okay rewatched the special thing, they still wear their normal outfits at times, still probably going to be in pokeball hell whenever they are in the school.

Last edited:
Eevee shilling incoming...

I just hope this one does something (with all due respect to Chloe's Eevee)

As the guy who is currently an actual Spanish teacher, having experience in the field does not mean you are an effective teacher. You need to have content knowledge. Content knowledge, however, does not imply competence at pedagogy nor does not imply that you can mass produce lessons.
But I don’t think teaching the basics of Pokemon training is more difficult than teaching Spanish to people who are just starting to learn it. Plus maybe Ash is doing the teacher assistant thing as part of getting a Bachelor degree to become a certified teacher. While I don’t plan on becoming a teacher I know every state requires teachers to have a bachelors degree.

Plus maybe Ash is doing the teacher assistant thing as part of getting a Bachelor degree to become a certified teacher.
Haven't you forgotten something?
Becoming a teacher would make him sit in one place all the time, and that's not in his nature (I even remember that Satoshi was offered to become a "Frionter Brain", but he refused because he preferred to travel and not stay in one place all the time).

Wonder if Penny being here means Peony and Peonia will eventually show up. If that doesn’t happen, I’m sure Masters has me covered because we know Masters will take any reference and make something out of it.

But that’s a major problem with Ash. He doesn’t relax at all. I feel he needs to relax to enjoy life. Deep down, I think Ash is starting to regret traveling all the time. Pretty soon his body will betray him and he’ll need multiple surgeries to repair torn ligaments & muscles. Plus when gets older I’m sure Ash won’t mind sitting for a long period of time.
This is a Pokémon anime and not whatever this is.

Back
Top Bottom