• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Character customization

Only wearing those clothes when you're riding Pokémon isn't that unlikely. You could simply spontaneous change into those before riding, just like you do at the Pokéathlon and Contests. I doubt it's a coincendence that the characters are wearing athletic clothes and a helmet in all the riding examples we've seen.

Though that doesn't mean you won't be able to wear those clothes when you're not riding (though somehow I doubt it), but I don't think you can ride without wearing them (at least the helmet).

I want that Hawlucha helmet we get when riding Pokemon!
V7GIF0B.png

I doubt we'd get it since it's such a tiny detail but I think it'd be cool if we could have accessories like earrings or necklaces or things like that too. I just like accessorizing as much as possible in games. >o>

I have quite high hopes for expanded player customisation, especially the expanded skin tones. The expanded skin tones actually feels quite appropriate, given the racial diversity of Hawaii and the wide reach of Pokemon.

I am hoping customization stays, as it makes it feel you can relate to the story line more, or at least it does with me. Hair, colors, clothes I look forward too.
I am hoping to see alot of Hawaiian clothing and hopefully no restriction on clothing labeled as male or female. I think its a little silly as clothes are just clothes. I am hoping for a little more hair style options.

EDIT
OH it would be super cool to have costumes too..

I think it would be neat to get special outfits unlocked by doing certain things. Like how in HGSS when you got to wear that Rocket Uniform for all of five minutes before Silver yanked it off of you because the thought of his waifu/husbando being in Team Rocket was too much to bear. Afterwards you get to keep the outfit and can wear it whenever you want.

It'd also be fun if certain outfits got you special dialogue with certain people.

I'd really like to see us be able to customize our Mega item (If we even get one) so we could have a Mega necklace or other types of Mega accessories. All other characters got different Mega items, why not us?

Also, more options for guys. X and Y was good, but we need more clothes, especially casual.

Dunno if I said this before since I'm tired and the thought just came to me but I would LOVE if we could get bandannas. They work for guys and girls and I really think they look cute when worn right. Gimme some bandannas with cool elemental patterns or moons and stars and stuff!

I would like the option to tie my jacket around my waist. :)
Both of these would be great. I don't care how much or little they add to the game. I just want them.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom