• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Character Discussion Thread

Re: Black & White 2 Character Discussion Thread

So Volkner supposedly challenged the Unova Elite 4. I think this didn't happen during the time skip, but before BW.

Shauntal:
"'"Do you know Thunderbolt?" was his first greeting to me. It wasn't until after we battled that I learned his name was Volkner.' That's part of a novel I wrote. I absolutely love writing about the close bonds between the Trainers who come here and the Pokémon they train. Could I use you and your Pokémon as a subject?"

I guess that wasn't really new information if it came out of corocoro.

Cheren a Gym Leader!?

I was looking around Bulbapedia and found that Cheren (your male rival in B and W) replaces Lenora as the normal Gym Leader.
What are your thoughts on the leader change, do you think there will be more leader replacements, who do you think will will be replaced and who will take their place?

Re: Cheren a Gym Leader!?

As long as Cheren doesn't have an annoying Watchog or Raticate, I'll be fine, even though he's supposed to be strong.

All I want is a Team Superconductor or have anything reference a superconductor. Becuase a Superconductor is almost like the opposite of plasma. You need to cool something down down (like Kyurem) instead of superheating something (like Zekrom and Reshiram). It's perfect :p TEAM SUPERCONDUCTOR FTW

"Superconductor" is kind of long for a team name xD

NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

Does anyone think Ghetsis will come back? It's been confirmed the Shadow Triad will return so there's a good chance he'll appear as well.

Hopefully not until the very end. I have no idea where he could be, though. What are the odds that both N and Ghetsis will be found in the new region? I'm not sure how that will work out.

Well, if Plasma's still there, Ghetsis has to be there too. Look at his main goal.

Hopefully not until the very end. I have no idea where he could be, though. What are the odds that both N and Ghetsis will be found in the new region? I'm not sure how that will work out.
Sage Rood said:
Someday, if my lord N develops the ability to understand the feelings of people as well as Pokémon, I would like us to gather again. More than anything, I want to see N confront Ghetsis.
I don't think that Akuroma is disloyal to Ghetsis' true intentions as revealed in the end of the previous games. If the new Team Plasma are looking for N and his dragon, so is Ghetsis. Thus an encounter in the second region almost seems self-explanatory to me.

Sounds like the set-up for a bad reality show.

NEW Old Gym Leader Designs?

As we could witness thanks to the B2W2 promotional anime trailer, we are aware that Elesa has got a completely new design even with a hair color change. Since we may get see other of the old BW gym leaders as well, do you expect them to get new designs?

Is there anyone in particular you would like to see with a new design?

Personally, I'd love to see how Iris looks like now.

Re: NEW Old Gym Leader Designs?

Clay could lose the suit, perhaps put on a leather vest, open preferably. Otherwise, they can go wild for all I care. Give Skyla big boards on the sides of her arms to resemble a jet!

I'm hoping they all get redesigns, though Alder having the same look worries me. I'd like Burgh to get a redesign most. I just really don't like his look, so them doing something about that would be great.

Re: NEW Old Gym Leader Designs?

Is there anyone in particular you would like to see with a new design?

An obviously older Iris with a better outfit.
Fuuro with real clothes, because she was practically naked in Black and White.

Arty with a new haircut would please me too.

I say we see much more of Cherene than just the lame just a level over 10 Gym battle!
He appeared on the mysterious boat with a Southland(dog final stage).
He could be a reccuring rival(and not have the Champion Goal) to challenge us and see if we strenght up!?

I used to love the main female character in HGSS and now I LOVE this new one.
As you can understand by the avatar. LOL

Am I the only one who don't like the poison Gym Leader? I like the variety and the guitar idea, but... bof.

She is ok, imo.
Her design is pretty unique, but doesn't appeal to me.

I liked Shizui more!

And like you, I have Lyra and White2 as my favorite player characters.
It is a shame I don't like HGSS that much to play with her... But hopefully I will like BW2 as much as I like DPP and BW.

The older gym leaders, like Drayden and Clay, might get minor or no change, like with Alder. Brycen looks like he got a costume change because of Pokewood. I'm hoping Skyla goes the opposite of Elesa and dons an aviator jacket and some pants. I'm also excited about that the Striaton triplets will look like, especially if Chili is a new fire-type gym leader and if that Greaser!Chili rumor is true.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom