• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Character Discussion Thread

Re: Black & White 2 Character Discussion Thread

Anyone got a translation?

This is VERY interesting... I wonder what's up with Ghetsis' new outfit. Is that some kind of icicle on him?
From the Bulbagarden Twitter:
"Zekrom informed me that Kyurem is struggling. I won't forgive selfish people who make Pokémon suffer".

Skyla confirmed to be a new gym and her gym is revamped.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVzhuXnoS9I&feature=g-all-u

Pause at 0:14

or instead of the video
skyla.png

Last edited:

The two poster girls return!

I'm glad they gave her a new Gym Puzzle. Hopefully it's harder than the other one.

It looks like the Giant Chiasm. So Gethis will beat N, and Kyurem will absorb Zekrom/Reshiram. After, we'll have the 3D scene with Kyurom/Kyuram. Then, the region will be "frozen", and the only solution left is to take the boat to the second region.

182801_311373108948983_104275624_n.jpg

Ghetsis' return confirmed.

EDIT: Damn it, ninja'd!

Now all I need is confirmation that Akuroma took control of the BW PC's dragon and my theory will gain more credibility to it.

So Kyurem is in pain, and N seems to be implying Ghetsis is the cause... I'm inclined to believe Kyurem has always been suffering judging by the state of its body, however.

Ugh, these games cannot come out soon enough. Gamefreak is being such a cocktease with the plot.

So Kyurem is in pain, and N seems to be implying Ghetsis is the cause... I'm inclined to believe Kyurem has always been suffering judging by the state of its body, however.

That's what I was thinking. Cue big reveal that Kyurem is in pain because it is 'incomplete' (or its existence as 'cold energy' itself is painful) and wishes to fuse back with Reshiram and Zekrom to relieve itself of this pain--and Ghetsis is manipulating Kyurem because it's in too much pain to really care.

Anyone got a translation?

This is VERY interesting... I wonder what's up with Ghetsis' new outfit. Is that some kind of icicle on him?
From the Bulbagarden Twitter:
"Zekrom informed me that Kyurem is struggling. I won't forgive selfish people who make Pokémon suffer".

Judging by that line, it seem N has truly learned that while some people mistreat Pokemon, others like Hilbert and Hilda actually care for and love Pokemon. That it's not Black and White. Great for him. :)

This is just a general sprite for Actor's NPC.

That's what I was thinking. Cue big reveal that Kyurem is in pain because it is 'incomplete' (or its existence as 'cold energy' itself is painful) and wishes to fuse back with Reshiram and Zekrom to relieve itself of this pain--and Ghetsis is manipulating Kyurem because it's in too much pain to really care.

Thats a pretty good possibility, Kyurem's body looks pretty banged up and drained as we all speculated for a while now. Though, considering the type of person that Ghetsis is I wouldn't be surprised if Kyurem's suffering actually is because of him.

Whatever happens, Ghetsis is eventually going to lose control of Kyurem once its energy is back.

Ugh of course they release the interesting trailer on the one day I leave the house. >_>

Well it seems Ghetsis is back and wearing another interesting get-up.

Official art, GAME FREAK, let's see it. D8 I think Gay Cheese's outfit actually looks kinda cool from afar so far.

I'd say Ghetsis has finally shown his true colors.

*utter silence with not even a cricket chirp*

Yeesh, tough crowd.

Yeah, the next Coro Coro might show Ghetsis in his new outfit, as well as artwork for Team Plasma/Shadow Triad.

Skyla's design looks exactly the same, doesn't it? It seems odd that within 2 years she still wears the same outfit (at least the same gym leader attire). I wonder if everyone else stays the same; Elesa's design change could just be because she's a model.

Skyla's design looks exactly the same, doesn't it? It seems odd that within 2 years she still wears the same outfit (at least the same gym leader attire). I wonder if everyone else stays the same; Elesa's design change could just be because she's a model.

It's not all that surprising. I still wear the same sorts of clothes that I did two years ago. So do the policemen in my town, and the... you get my point.

She's not the same. Her hair changed from the front. I heard she no longer has gloves either.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom