• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Character Discussion Thread

Benga sounds like he should be in the Flintstones.

Seems as if his name is Benga:

tumblr_mbecxsTeUn1r1icqao1_500.png

Elesa gained weight? lol

Seriously, Elesa's been packing on some pounds in the past two years. lol

Compare her BW artwork to that of B2W2. I'd post the images, but for some reason, Elesa's Bulbapedia page isn't working for me right now. :/

Anyone else notice this? I find it really funny and ironic, because she's supposed to be a model. XD Or maybe Elesa retired from the modeling business? I'm not far in Black 2 yet, so...

Re: Elesa gained weight? lol

Maybe she realized that being anorexic isn't the way to go?

That's true, her extremely anorexic form wasn't very appealing or hot at all in BW, but now she actually looks NOT like a walking skeleton. If I were her though I'd fire her agent and find a new agent who won't choose that ridiculous coat.

kamitsure.png

So does someone want to define "packing on the pounds" for me? Because I'm just not seeing it.

And no, Elesa did not quit her modelling career in B2W2.

Not sure what image you're looking at, but her torso is not wider. I see absolutely no difference in her proportions. If anything, her puffy coat in B2W2 only makes it seem as if her torso is wider.

You must be blind. I see a big difference in the width of her torso and I'm not looking at her coat. Her legs are slightly wider too, now that I look again, but that difference is more difficult to spot.

And you must know absolutely nothing about body proportions. There is absolutely no difference in her bust, waist, and hips in both artworks. You're also completely ignoring the fact that her B2/W2 pose has her waist and hips facing more to the front than her B/W artwork, which also contributes to the illusion that her "torso is wider lol."

Next time, why don't you save your body-shaming for characters who have actually gained weight?

And you must know absolutely nothing about body proportions. There is absolutely no difference in her bust, waist, and hips in both artworks. You're also completely ignoring the fact that her B2/W2 pose has her waist and hips facing more to the front than her B/W artwork, which also contributes to the illusion that her "torso is wider lol."

Next time, why don't you save your body-shaming for characters who have actually gained weight?

Firstly, I'm an artist that mainly draws people, so I know a great deal about human proportions. And the angle Elesa is standing at in the BW artwork IS slightly different, but not enough to where her body proportions would look the same as they are in B2W2. Elesa clearly gained some weight.

And I'm not shaming anyone's body. In fact, I think it's a good thing that Elesa gained a little weight, because as pointed out earlier, she looked rather skeletal in BW. You need to think before you make ridiculous accusations.

"Packing on the pounds" is a pretty poor choice of words, then. Especially considering that there is no weight gain. But I guess you can see what you want to.

Maybe it was a poor choice of words, but there is still weight gain. But whatever, I'm obviously not going to convince you of that.

Jeez, unnecessary arguments everywhere -_- Always someone willing to take something too far, eh?
I'm liking the new characters! Love the Pokéstar Studios manager so far (forget his name), he fits the typical rich white manager stereotypes so well. Funny dude. Haven't seen much since I'm not past Burgh yet, but I am superultramega excited to see what this Colress guy is about. He seemed cool in the promos and his theme music is just awesome, so hopefully I'll be able to find out soon :3

Where... am I?

So, this thought has been festering since I started the game, and now that im past he 8th gym.... Where is the hero with Reshiram (since i played black and black 2) durring all thats happening? Team Plazma is back to their evil, and where is the hero? Its been only 2 years. Hes sure to be stil alive. I even did the Unova Link thing, so... What could he possibly b doing during all this?

Re: Where... am I?

Maybe he travelled to another region? I had similar thoughts about West in XD, but I believe that they've just gone to a different regions to 'spread their wings'. Which is a pity, really, since all the gym leaders and champions have spontaneously come to Unova.

Re: Where... am I?

Maybe he travelled to another region? I had similar thoughts about West in XD, but I believe that they've just gone to a different regions to 'spread their wings'. Which is a pity, really, since all the gym leaders and champions have spontaneously come to Unova.

Lol. Yeah. The heros off to challange the rest of the world, and the world came to unova XD no though, im hoping to find him somewhere.... U know what would be amazing? if, after you do the unova link thing and beat the game, they take the team you beat the E4 the first time with, max out their EV's and IV's like they did to Red, and put him/her somewhere in unova :D

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom