• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Character Discussion Thread

Re: Black & White 2 Character Discussion Thread

There appears to be some "Memory Link" described on Serebii where you visit various characters and...something happens?

You know how we see Homika and her father in that one CoroCoro scan? Could we possibly see flashbacks of characters through this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Notably, the Striaton triplet's backsprites. Looks like we'll get to battle with them, or something.

Can you get a new link? This one failed.

This is the only link I've seen: Maybe the img tags failed.

It re-directs to 4chan-leech.png

Maybe because you hotlinked?

Just save the picture and upload to the forums or an image hosting site....

From the sprite ripper on 4chan (these were the ones that grabbed my attention, anyway):

I love redheads.

Character Designs

I don't know whether this should go under another thread, but what does everyone think of the new character designs in the game? Specifically for Iris, Elesa, the Striaton Trio, etc

Re: Character Designs

I don't know whether this should go under another thread, but what does everyone think of the new character designs in the game? Specifically for Iris, Elesa, the Striaton Trio, etc

Check before you make a thread in future. There is this thread called the "Character Discussion Thread" - it was literally the first or second thread in the section.

From the sprite ripper on 4chan (these were the ones that grabbed my attention, anyway):

I love redheads.

I don't know why I was thinking Banjirou would have been in his twenties at first. I realized how ridiculous that was before his sprite was revealed so luckily there wasn't a big surprise. I mean, Alder can't be more than in his late-50's early-60's, and Oak had an 11 year old grandson at 50-something (and an even older granddaughter).

So is Banjirou just carrying a bag of sticks all the time? I also like how ridiculously massive his fohawk is.

EDIT:
I love the Pokewood backsprites, especially how the ninja hoodies contours to their hair...as well as having normal looking school clothes, and a much better hairstyle for the boy as a scientist.

Last edited:

Sorry about that. I'll keep that in mind next time

I love redheads.
Original character, Banjiro the Hedgehog, do not steal.

I kid, I kid. He looks totally radical, a dude with 'tude.

So he gives a Shiny Gible, and has two dragons. Makes me wonder if he's also from the Village of Dragons (aka wherever the hell Iris is from)

I love redheads.

Banjiro's hair is... impressive... I like him, not saying I don't but... It looks like he's trying too hard to be awesome. xD
Iris looks both adorable and badass. Her outfit is so cute~

It looks like the images of the sprites (except Banjiro) have been removed. Does anyone have a link?

EDIT: Oh, just read that it was probably against the rules. I guess I'll wait until it's allowed.

Sprite Sheet Posted, some characters I haven't seen before. Who are they?

Someone found it on Serebii's forum. So credit to whoever posted it.

EDIT: I didn't think to post this in the character discussion. Please delete this thread. My sincerest apologies.

Re: Sprite Sheet Posted, some characters I haven't seen before. Who are they?

Disappointed that the other gym leaders and elite 4 sprites haven't changed but wow the hoenn gym leaders :O Its good see they'll be animated, didn't know why I thought otherwise.

Re: Sprite Sheet Posted, some characters I haven't seen before. Who are they?

Wow. Did someone make those Hoenn Sprites? They... Wow.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom