• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Character Discussion Thread

Re: Sprite Sheet Posted, some characters I haven't seen before. Who are they?

Where is the elite 4 though? I want to see Sidney, Phoebe and Drake :I

Re: Black & White 2 Character Discussion Thread

What happened to the link?

Anyway, what's with the weirdly-colored trainers near the bottom?

Pokewood trainers, I'd think.

Anyways, those sprites BETTER be real. I'd say with what Serebii's saying about the regions being at the WT, it just might be.

Pokewood trainers, I'd think.

Anyways, those sprites BETTER be real. I'd say with what Serebii's saying about the regions being at the WT, it just might be.

Might be Pokewood Zombies.

Re: Character Discussion Thread (Don't post images/links of the sprite rips right now

Banjirou looks so cool :D

Re: Character Discussion Thread (sprite rips are ok)

I'm confused now.

My link got removed, but sprite rips are okay?

Re: Character Discussion Thread (sprite rips are ok)

I'm confused now.

My link got removed, but sprite rips are okay?

It's the 23rd in Japan now. We just wanted to wait until the date of the games were released before ripped sprites and such were being posted. Don't worry about it.

Disappointed that the other gym leaders and elite 4 sprites haven't changed

Same here. Guess time does not make characters age in Pokémon games.

Me too. Phoebe and Drake <3

Same here. I want to see all the notable characters in the Gen 4/5 sprite style and it's just so close.

If the Elite Four weren't on the sprite sheets then they probably won't be included as I'm pretty sure that was all of the sprites.

IDK who these guys are, but they could be PokeWood:

tumblr_m617nhWFr51qfzq8wo1_400.png

They probably are from PokeWood, unfortunately. Those character designs would have been great for the protagonists, though. :)

56293150.png

People on Serebii are saying that this woman is Sabrina... If this is true, wow, I want to know her secret for not aging in more than 5 years.

IDK who these guys are, but they could be PokeWood:

tumblr_m617nhWFr51qfzq8wo1_400.png

LOL, the guy has a little dot under his lip. I don't know why I find that amusing xD

56293150.png

People on Serebii are saying that this woman is Sabrina... If this is true, wow, I want to know her secret for not aging in more than 5 years.

The audience could have been a little like the contest ones but it doesn't matter. Its just a rating thing and wow, if that is Sabrina, damn she looks hot *o*

I think it is her. She is levitating that fan piece but why is she here anyways? Is she interested in being an actress?

Out of all the disappointments I've had today, its good to see that Pokewood isn't crap.

Here's hoping they give it more online support in terms of downloading new scenarios than they gave Musicals.

Where was it confirmed that catching one of the Tao trio is canon?

Well I was under the impression that the events that took place in N's Castle in B/W were canon. But I won't be surprised if they've retconned that.

56293150.png

I'm generally a manly man who likes manly things. BUT OMG! White 2 is so adorable!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom