• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Character Discussion Thread

TVTropes is hardly a credible source of information. They don't bother to check that their information is confirmed, and won't correct it until long after the fact.

Dude, just got back from TV Tropes again. o_o; Does Big-G really try to

murder the player character?! Tell me TV Tropes is exaggerating, like they usually do. Man, if shits about to get intense like that, I better speed up my own B2W2 play-through!

I saw it on a video. He used Kyurem to try and stab your character but you're saved.

Even TV Tropes can be right once in a while...they were right about what Big-G tries to do. Holy crap, that is intense. I should go see the event myself, his sanity can't have slipped that much...

Technically, he doesn't want to kill anyone. He believes that freezing Unova (including the player character) will simply allow him to take over the region, with the ice thawing out after he has established his reign. It is a silly agenda, but I wouldn't call it a murder attempt.

Technically, he doesn't want to kill anyone. He believes that freezing Unova (including the player character) will simply allow him to take over the region, with the ice thawing out after he has established his reign. It is a silly agenda, but I wouldn't call it a murder attempt.

Well, nobody would be able to stop him if everyone was frozen so once everyone's thawed out, he'll be ready. Maybe he'll keep some unfrozen so they can see the demonstration of Kyurem's power and be like "HOLY @$#%! WE SURRENDER!"

He ordered Kyurem to surround the player with sharp ice shards and then lauch them at him. Clearly he wasn't trying to freeze the player, but murdering him for good. Ghetsis has gone really insane.

Character derailment aside, I think N's weather teams are an amusing allusion to him being as unpredictable as the weather, being a mood-swinger and all. :p

Awww, they didn't show any of Homika's dialogue on the official english site.

Huh. I sort of wish Shizui was actually really smart on the inside, but acts dumb around people for a reason. Is Brawly also a "sorta-dumb-but-philosophical-surfer-dude" as well?

Does anyone know who Mei's Ferris wheel seasonal trainers are? Bulbapedia only lists Kyouhei's.
EDIT: Never mind. Found out on Pixiv.

Does anyone have Natures and EVs on N's seasonal teams? Looks like they were really trying to offer a real post-game challenge with him.

Speaking of which, does his team's level change based on the difficulty level? I'm wondering if his pokes go higher than 77 on Challenge mode.

Those XTransceiver trainers have a pretty interesting role via Serebii...

Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2 - In-Game Trades

Method:
To get these trades is rather convuluted. You first need to find the Forgotten Item in Nimbasa City. From there, you will be called when you enter random areas by the owner of the item. After the 10th call, the person will call you and tell you to meet in Nimbasa to return their Item. When you do, they will be added to your Xtransceiver. Call them to total 30 times, but you can only call from places which fulfill the conditions. On the 30th call they'll tell you they want to meet at Nimbasa City where they'll ride the Ferris Wheel with you. Call them to total 50 times, in the 40th call they'll be 'SOUND ONLY', in the 50th call they'll be wearing their work clothes, and cut the line in a second or so. Call them a 51st time. wait a day and then call them again and they'll meet you in Nimbasa City and offer to trade, willing to have any Pokémon. This can be repeated each day to go through all of their Pokémon. The Pokémon you receive varies based on your gender
The areas are as follows:
Behind the Pokemon Centre in Nimbasa City
Near the Officer in Route 16
Behind the fence on the bottom of Route 5
Somewhere near the slope to Clay Road in Driftveil City
Across the first bridge and near the ledges of Route 6
Around the stairs near the Breeder in Route 7
On the Airstrip of Mistralton City
Route 9 near the Hidden Hollow
Yamaji Town near the stairs.
Undella Town between 2 rocks
Route 13 near the start from Undella Town which is behind the ledge. Somewhere around there. There's rocks and a Fisherman.
those are the only ones so far

They have like 10 trades each, including Snorlax, Spiritomb, and Togepi. :0-

Awww, they didn't show any of Homika's dialogue on the official english site.

Huh. I sort of wish Shizui was actually really smart on the inside, but acts dumb around people for a reason. Is Brawly also a "sorta-dumb-but-philosophical-surfer-dude" as well?

Yeah, I believe so.

Method:
To get these trades is rather convuluted. You first need to find the Forgotten Item in Nimbasa City. From there, you will be called when you enter random areas by the owner of the item. After the 10th call, the person will call you and tell you to meet in Nimbasa to return their Item. When you do, they will be added to your Xtransceiver. Call them to total 30 times, but you can only call from places which fulfill the conditions. On the 30th call they'll tell you they want to meet at Nimbasa City where they'll ride the Ferris Wheel with you. Call them to total 50 times, in the 40th call they'll be 'SOUND ONLY', in the 50th call they'll be wearing their work clothes, and cut the line in a second or so. Call them a 51st time. wait a day and then call them again and they'll meet you in Nimbasa City and offer to trade, willing to have any Pokémon. This can be repeated each day to go through all of their Pokémon. The Pokémon you receive varies based on your gender
Route 13 near the start from Undella Town which is behind the ledge. Somewhere around there. There's rocks and a Fisherman.

What the hell...this sounds like some bad rumor on how to get Mew. Where's the truck we have to use Strength 50 times on? :p

Lame. This game and its heterosexual agenda. On the plus side, at least I get female Pokemon with their DW ability....not like I didn't have all the ones I wanted.

So where does Ruri and Tetsu work that they wear those fancy clothes and headphones?

Kinda weird and cryptic. Don't think I'm gonna do that because of how boring it seems and the fact I don't really need to, but still, interesting.

Method:

That's just ridiculous. I wonder if that's even legit. Even so, if it is true, I guess that many more Pokemon will be available without exterior means, making a slightly easier National Dex.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom