• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 17 un

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 17 until July 21

To commemorate the Koex Seoul Character and Licensing Fair that is being held from July 17 until July 21, a Jirachi event is being distributed via infared for the Korean Pokémon Black and White and Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games.

Read more on Bulbanews

Johnny

Rising Pokemon Master
Reaction score
Re: Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 1

Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 17 until July 21

To commemorate the Koex Seoul Character and Licensing Fair that is being held from July 17 until July 21, a Jirachi event is being distributed via infared for the Korean Pokémon Black and White and Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games.

Read more on Bulbanews
Does anyone know if a Jirachi is going to be given away in North America? I went to Nintendo's Contact Us page and they said that the Decolara Jirachi event in Japan was a hoax, so no help there.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Re: Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 1

Does anyone know if a Jirachi is going to be given away in North America? I went to Nintendo's Contact Us page and they said that the Decolara Jirachi event in Japan was a hoax, so no help there.
Give it time and it may be.

As for Nintendo's contact us response, it's not a hoax as it's from the official Japanese Pokemon site. I guess they just don't want to reveal the info to early.

Johnny

Rising Pokemon Master
Reaction score

Thanks. I just think that the contact us people aren't that knowledgeable as we think they are.

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score

Holy... a Jirachi?!

I really want that ;;