• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 17 un

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 17 until July 21

To commemorate the Koex Seoul Character and Licensing Fair that is being held from July 17 until July 21, a Jirachi event is being distributed via infared for the Korean Pokémon Black and White and Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 1

Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 17 until July 21

To commemorate the Koex Seoul Character and Licensing Fair that is being held from July 17 until July 21, a Jirachi event is being distributed via infared for the Korean Pokémon Black and White and Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games.

Read more on Bulbanews

Does anyone know if a Jirachi is going to be given away in North America? I went to Nintendo's Contact Us page and they said that the Decolara Jirachi event in Japan was a hoax, so no help there.

Re: Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 1

Does anyone know if a Jirachi is going to be given away in North America? I went to Nintendo's Contact Us page and they said that the Decolara Jirachi event in Japan was a hoax, so no help there.

Give it time and it may be.

As for Nintendo's contact us response, it's not a hoax as it's from the official Japanese Pokemon site. I guess they just don't want to reveal the info to early.

Thanks. I just think that the contact us people aren't that knowledgeable as we think they are.

Holy... a Jirachi?!

I really want that ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom