• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Characters dressed in decade specific attire.

owenpeterson

Reaction score
If I recall from "Pokemon Fashion Flash" When the TRio lured Misty into a trap, they dressed her up in very flashy clothing and her hair in two side buns. When I saw that recently, it gave me the impression of a girl out of the 1980s. Maybe I'm wrong but that's the impression I got. But this got me to thinking maybe they had other characters dress up in attire mostly associated with specific decades throughout the series. Which ones dressed up like something out of the 80's, 70's, 60's, 50's, etc?

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom