• Magnificent Entertainer barges into the Pastoria Gym, intent on getting his fifth Badge. Watch here as he chases some Team Galactic dingbat and yells at the police again.

Characters, plot unveiled for "The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie": Multiple ...

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Characters, plot unveiled for "The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie": Multiple ...

Information about characters that will appear in the 17th movie was unveiled on the official movie website. Several Carbink with different physical appearances will also be in the movie.

Read more on Bulbanews

Reaction score
Re: Characters, plot unveiled for "The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie": Multiple .

Knight and Joke? I don't suppose Dai and Majima mean King and Queen in Japanese, do they?

01001000 01001001
Reaction score
Re: Characters, plot unveiled for "The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie": Multiple .

I hope this news report...

Isn't a Joke.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Reaction score

I cant help but notice that Absol is wearing a Mega Evo medalion on the new trailer. Maybe thats how mega stones will work in the anime?

This is the Monado's power!
Reaction score

I hope this news report...

Isn't a Joke.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
That bad pun is worthy of Chuggaaconroy.

01001000 01001001
Reaction score

For once in my life, I am proud.

BTW I hope the English title for the movie will be like: Pokemon: War of the Mega Evolutions or something like that