• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Characters that Can/Should appear in Best Wishes

I'm hoping for Cheren to appear soon. I hope he will be Iris's rival or he might end up being Ash's rival too. I don't know what the writers will have done.

I'm hoping for Cheren to appear soon. I hope he will be Iris's rival or he might end up being Ash's rival too. I don't know what the writers will have done.

Iris don't need a rival. She's a sidekick like the Brocks and the Maxs and the Mistys of the world. She's Robin, Cilan's Nightwing, and Ash's Batman. NO RIVAL FOR IRIS. Surely, he'll be Ash's rival since that will be an easier route to go

Koiking Salesman.

He appears in the BW games. :D

Wouldn't mind a Cynthia cameo, since the writers for the games are apparently just as... fond... of her as I am.

Iris don't need a rival. She's a sidekick like the Brocks and the Maxs and the Mistys of the world. She's Robin, Cilan's Nightwing, and Ash's Batman. NO RIVAL FOR IRIS. Surely, he'll be Ash's rival since that will be an easier route to go

-_-' Cabernet doesn't exists it seems...

i knew it was too good to be true!

oh wait...

you know, cause a Rival can't help Iris to develop, right?

Some people think Ash will use the Misty lure in the upcoming fishing ep. I think because of BW's fresh start it won't appear. Which fits this thread.

I dunno, I can see the Misty lure making a (very, very) small cameo. Just because it's a "fresh start" doesn't mean it can't have references. We already had all those background items in the first BW episode, and Looker is showing up. (Yes, he's in the games. But they could have replaced him with an original character if they wanted.)

^^ Agreed

Some people think Ash will use the Misty lure in the upcoming fishing ep. I think because of BW's fresh start it won't appear. Which fits this thread.

yeah, but it disqualifies the reasons that i told you several times already, i'm guessing uou know fully well what they are, so i won't bother writing them again, and i don't want to get a notif about something trivial, thank you very much.

and what reason did he have to show it in DP?

he did.

I could see Misty's lure appearing again or maybe even mentioned. The latter could go with Ash looking at a lure and he would say "that reminds me of my lure given to me by my old friend" while keeping it a mystery for the new viewers but obvious for the past viewers.

Yes and people can speculate to there hearts content. I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt enter since this is a Dento focused ep. But shooting down others' idea just because you dont like a certain character is not right.
Too bad Pokemon Best Wishes! is not a reboot nor fresh start nor rain nor sleet nor snow. I'm gonna laugh like a hyena if Looker/Hansamu mentions Sinnoh.

Ash seems to be entering as he's fishing with Cilan and Bel. If anyone doesn't enter it'll be Iris.

-_-' Cabernet doesn't exists it seems...

i knew it was too good to be true!

oh wait...

you know, cause a Rival can't help Iris to develop, right?

Iris has no goal. She is just there to evolve Axew and take over after Dreyden retires. I do think they can pull some1 out of their asses but I think Cilan is the new co-star/sidekick of the show

Iris has no goal. She is just there to evolve Axew and take over after Dreyden retires. I do think they can pull some1 out of their asses but I think Cilan is the new co-star/sidekick of the show

You just told her current goal which is to evolve Axew and the Drayden part, where did you get that information from because I didn't hear anything about it anywhere.

Iris does have a goal, and it was just spoken. Wow, I really didn't know that all the poke girls had to be coordinators with side quests that go right along with Ash's with the plot to actually be considered to have a goal...

*facepalms*

You just told her current goal which is to evolve Axew and the Drayden part, where did you get that information from because I didn't hear anything about it anywhere.

The evolving part was said in BW009. Taking over for Drayden is just speculation.

^^ He knew about the Axew part, he just asked about the Drayden part, actually

Faceddesk

you just said her goal
and the last part, as Musashi said, its just speculation

if you think you know exactly how she will develop, why don't you give us more spoilers Mr. Writer??

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom