• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Characters that Can/Should appear in Best Wishes

What the fuck is wrong with you people saying Iris has no goal? I'm sorry, I didn't know a character had to be named Haruka "May", or Hikari "Dawn" and be a coordinator to have a real goal with a quest alongside Ash's. Almost all of you are pretty much saying what her goal is, which was clearly stated in BW 9. Her mission is to bond and raise Axew into its fully evolved for as a Haxorus, by taking things slow and doing things her pace, and doing it the "natural" way, whatever that means...And she has a disobedient pokemon on her team, so it will be her goal to fix that as well, it's not that hard to see or understand.

I hope Drayden appears so some of this craziness will end...

*Sigh* For practical purposes, let's say that talking about Iris is irrelevant in this thread from now on...She's obviously physically on the show, and there are other places to discuss this.

Urara should be in Isshu. That way she can team up with Carbarnet to plan a joint revenge against their sparkly nemeses.

This is turning into an Iris hate thread. I'll just say I want to see Cheren, "N" and maybe White's mom. She's so pretty!

^^that too.
Urara should be in Isshu. That way she can team up with Carbarnet to plan a joint revenge against their sparkly nemeses.

This, So Much This!

Cilan & Dawn

Vs

Cabernet and Ursula

= Pure Win, Literally, considering those poor Rivals got no rest...

I see a very low percentage in dat speculation. It would sound like it was comin out of left field. I DO think the writers want to drive themselves away from dat as soon as posssible

I see a very low percentage in dat speculation. It would sound like it was comin out of left field. I DO think the writers want to drive themselves away from dat as soon as posssible

Heh, I don't think it will every actually happen. It's just the Urara fanboy in me rearing its bitter head :p

Harley, Ursula, and Cabernet need to team up and have a sparkle showdown with Dento, Bishonen Brock, and the Piplup fantasy version of Dawn (from Piplup, Up, and Away) xD

Juan, Tucker and Robert would also love a try i guess

And Drew, who will be revealed to be the long lost little brother of the Dent/Pod/Corn family. He's basically like how Misty was with her sisters and ran away because his brothers felt that he wasn't "fabulous" enough to be a Gym Leader, so he decided to prove them wrong by becoming a coordinator where he could show off his fabulousness.

and Loviedouchness too, i guess.

in all seriousness, May and Dawn should get a cameo in the region they currently are

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom