• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Characters that Can/Should appear in Best Wishes

I'm getting the assumption Dawn's departure to Hoenn was the writers way to write her out of the series for good, especially since Contests are gone now.

I'd be very surprised if Dawn does appear in Unova, but I guess stranger things have happened.

I'm getting the assumption Dawn's departure to Hoenn was the writers way to write her out of the series for good, especially since Contests are gone now.

I'd be very surprised if Dawn does appear in Unova, but I guess stranger things have happened.

i think she should get a Hoenn Special, like, what they missed with May and Johto

It would be funny if Cassidy and Butch got demoted to the level that JJM were originally at because they were basically turning into clones of those 3 anyway, especially in Pokemon Chronicles. I don't see why Giovanni loved them so much when they screwed up just as much as the TRio did.

Well, to give them their dues, they did start out as genuinely quite nefarious and competent antagonists, so for their first couple of appearances it was perfectly plausible that Giovanni would hold them in much higher regard than Jessie and James. Their decay in the villainy department was partly the inevitable result of them becoming recurring characters - let's face it, there are only so many times you can have your ass handed to you by a bunch of ten-year-olds and still come off as threatening. Naturally, the shabby way that Chronicles treated them didn't exactly help matters.

I'm open to Butch and Cassidy returning as long as we still get plenty of mutual bitchiness between the two rocket girls. That was always good for a giggle or two.^^

^ You have a point. There were pretty successful until Ash came into the picture. But the fact that they were still top agents even after all of their screw-ups baffles me.

Since Giovanni is more active now I really hope we see more Rockets besides the TRio. It would be cool to see the Executives from HG/SS. They also need to bring Steven back because they treated him like crap by only giving him one episode that would be better fit for a character of the day and not the FREAKING CHAMPION OF HOENN. (At least in R/S)

you know what i just realized?

some important people that NO one in this thread, me included, mentioned

Unova's Elite Four!

i think Shauntal should appear in a ''Haunted Mansion'' like episode
Grimsley in a similar, yet classier event, or maybe a masquerade ball!
Marshal in a Battling tournament of sorts
Caitlin... along with Cynthia maybe

And Alder appearing soon, maybe in the resort desert

Never. The only time she may re-appear is the series final episode, whenever that is.

And how do you know she wont appear before final serie episode?You dont,knowing as much as others in here do.

To answer the question:
To JoedSibal:Sadly according to ex pokemon director Masamitsu Hidaka Misty wont return to main cast but will continue to make apparances in future.

However such thing wasnt confirmed by othere staff mmbers and writers.

That being said while Misty should return as main imo because of great character and some unfinished things in her story chances of writers deciding to bring her are very low.

First and foremost...

Misty will never be a main character again.
Deal with it.

Secondly...

As long as Unova's Elite 4 appear, I'm good to go. I want Shauntal and Caitlin ARRRGH

First and foremost...

Misty will never be a main character again.
Deal with it.

To who are you reffering too?

If its to me than i have to say how im not expecting Misty coming back as main anytime soon but considering how nothing in this show can be known 100%for sure with everything depending on writers and in what direction series will continue it would be unfair from my side to claime how such thing is impossible.

Wouldnt it?

Let's not devolve this thread into a debate about Kasumi.

Honestly, N should appear. I have no real idea of what his story is as I'm only at the fifth gym in the game, but from what I can tell, he's essential to the Plasma storyline (I know he is more or less the main character of the games). As episode 33 art scans show, Team Rocket isn't done with their plans assumably, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say episodes 23 and 24 are not the last of the Plasma storyline and are in fact just the start.

I'm guessing we're going to get a small appearance from N at the very end of the episode. Fingers crossed!

To who are you reffering too?
Anybody and everybody who honestly thinks Misty has any chance of being a main character again.

Aaaand that's as far as I'll go, because I really don't want to have this argument.
It will go nowhere fast.

N and Ghetsis WILL appear

its like saying Cyrus wouldn't appear in DP, its impossible for them NOT to appear

N and Ghetsis will probably appear if there's another TP/TR showdown or maybe Ash, Iris, and Dento will run into N and he'll talk to them about are they're pokemon really free and stuff.

I just wish that the villainous groups could appear earlier like they do in the games.

Now that we've seen Bianca, we need to see Cheren make an appearance too...

Also, I want Phoebe to come in with Shauntal.
And I want Grimsley to come in with Sydney and to come in with Karen.
Caitlin and Will need to come in together.

^^that would be awesome, and then Prim/Glacia tags along and....

BAM

we saw every E4 in the Anime!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom