• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Characters you Hope Debut in Generations

Who do You hope gets released the Never Animated Gulag?

• Silver

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Wally

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Other E4 Members

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Hilbert or Hilda

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Benga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zinnia

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Emma

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Calem

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
give grimsley some attention

he deserves more than having his feet glued to the elite four building for all eternity

Last edited:
Wally's one of my favorite NPCs, so I really hope he makes an appearance in Generations.

I'm not sure if this really counts as a debut, but I'd also like to see Champion Iris appear. She's a pretty unique champion who has some character development in the games, so I think it'd make a lot of sense for her to get her own episode in Generations. I'm also curious whether she'd end up having a lot different characterization in Generations since it's based on the games rather than the anime. I wouldn't mind if the Unova E4 got some screen time too.

Hey Matt! Wasn't sure if we'd see YOU animated!

There was the episode on the Legendary Beasts. It was the sixth episode, right after the Silver one, so it's still plausible that we'll have at least one more episode focused on Hoenn.
It's kinda of a pattern right now:

Episodes 1-3 are Kanto Based
Episodes 4-6 are Johto Based

Based on that, the next episode should focus on Rayquaza since episodes 7-8 focused on Groudon and Kyogre, Zinnia confirmed?

There was the episode on the Legendary Beasts. It was the sixth episode, right after the Silver one, so it's still plausible that we'll have at least one more episode focused on Hoenn.
Oh! My mistake. I forgot about that one, but this means we still might have a chance to see Wally if they have already done both Team Aqua and Team Magma. Hopefully they do an episode based around the battle with him on Victory Road and hopefully he gets a good dub voice.

Oh! My mistake. I forgot about that one, but this means we still might have a chance to see Wally if they have already done both Team Aqua and Team Magma. Hopefully they do an episode based around the battle with him on Victory Road and hopefully he gets a good dub voice.
He'll be lucky to be seen when Zinnia snatches his Key Stone from him.

In all honesty, they probably want to showcase Mega Rayquaza. And any battle that involves the player character is a big no-no judging from the previous episodes that didn't even show Red, Ethan or Brendan's faces.

I wanted to see all the female trainers, but they won't do that since they already have anime counterparts (which is sad because I hated Dawn and Serena from the anime).

Yeah, 3 episodes a generation sounds right. 18 episodes and 6 gens. I kinda figured that would be the case from the start to be fair/equal.

Regardless, it means one of the 2 most wanted Hoenn characters won't get to appear :cry:

Arceus knows those Elite 4 members are doomed, as usual... :(

Chances are, they might have Rayquaza appear and when Rayquaza appears, Zinnia appears as well. I won't be surprised that Steven appears as well, but he already did great in 3 Mega Evolution episodes and the end of the Team Flare arc. Poor Wally needs to appear since he has been neglected from being animated for over a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom