• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Characters you Hope Debut in Generations

Who do You hope gets released the Never Animated Gulag?

• Silver

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Wally

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Other E4 Members

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Hilbert or Hilda

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Benga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zinnia

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Emma

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Calem

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyW27

Reaction score
Pokémon Generations opens the door for characters who previously haven't had an animated appearance (for some ungodly reason) to finally get one. AZ, the Team Plasma 1 Grunts, and maybe the other 6 Sages are set to appear, so it's my hope a few more people will be let out of the Never Animated Gulag.

Me, want to see Phoebe. Why she never got to be animated I'll NEVER understand :cry:

Runner-up: Wally. His story would've been a good arc in AG. He could've even been an honorary member of Ash-tachii. Come to think of it, they probably should've used him in place of Sawyer in XY.

What about you folks? Who do you hope gets to appear we haven't seen before? :)

After all, we have Agatha, Wallace, and the cast of the B2W2 Trailer. So ya just never know.

(PS: I know about Silver in "The Legend of Thunder"...but he didn't actually DO anything, so...
Heck, he wasn't even actually animated. He just stood there for a few seconds. To make matters worse, he was cut from the dub >_<)

Zinnia and Hilda would be my top two choices, although Zinnia gets my vote because, well, for one I don't think they'll be focusing on the protagonists, but also because she isn't a stand-in avatar for the player and therefore actually has a unique personality and a defined role in the story. :p

I feel like the Elite Four members like Will and Karen could add to the Team Rocket Johto plot, and the Unova Elite Four seemed very much ignored by the main series anime and could use some screentime. I agree with Weavile, Silver would be cool as well and he could interact with Giovanni potentially.

I hope that either Hilbert or Hilda appear. If I could only get one of the two, I would prefer it to be Hilda since we've never seen her in any animé, be it the main series, movie opening cameo, or short and Ash usually gets the clothing of the male player character allowing him to be a potential substitute if you really, really stretch it.

Generations is not canon to the main anime, so I'm actually more interested in seeing how Generations handles existing characters in the main anime too. I liked how Looker was utilized in episode 2, and I would like to see how its done with other characters, like Lance, Archie, Wallace, Draydan, N, and others.

For those that aren't in the main anime, I would like to see the Johto TR admins, Wally, and Cheren. Also AZ, but he was confirmed on the poster.

Zinnia because she is a dragon user. Hopefully they make her better than the game version.

Hoping to see other male player characters including Ethan, Brendan, Lucas, Hilbert, Nate and Calem with roles like Red since they had cameo apearances in the movie intros, that and also want to see Leaf, Hilda and Rosa having a role as well since the latter appeared in a trailer along with Nate and the former two never came to animation

That and also Silver, Wally and Hugh should make appearances since Silver and Wally never appeared in the anime (not counting Chronicles) and Hugh only in the B2W2 trailer

Silver would definitely be a great choice and if they did something akin to that scene in HG/SS where he talks to Giovanni, I might actually be excited for a Generations short again. He is one of the best rival characters and seeing him get more of an animated appearance than what he had in The Legend of Thunder would be great.

Hilbert/Hilda or really any of the fifth generation playable characters would be nice. Even if they're just hidden in the shadows like Red is, that could be okay.

Emma would be pretty nice. Her storyline in X/Y was surprisingly sweet and seeing a bit of that in the shorts could be interesting.

I wouldn't mind seeing Wally. He doesn't rank as high as the other characters here are for me, but seeing him appear in Generations could be neat.

I'd also back Silver (in any role but especially) with his daddy.

The Hoenn Elite Four should appear in Pokémon Generations as they haven't appeared in the main series and Drake was only for one episode which wasn't that long. I wouldn't mind Steven or Wallace appearing as they are champions, although in Wallace's case, in Pokémon Emerald.

OMA, Petrel! :eek:

Well, this is gives me hope :)

Also, it looks like other protagonists will appear...unfortunately, it looks they'll be mute and shadow-faced...

Last edited:
I hope that they make a fight between Silver and Ethan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom