• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Charmender/Tropius/Altaria/Dragonite/Salamence with Air Cutter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpina

Abyssal Awakening ~
Reaction score
i've been looking for those egg move recently
so, if there is anyone had that. please trade with me.

my offers :

• BP item, any cost
  • Evolution Stone
  • Manectite
  • Mewtwonite X
  • PP Ups
  • Rare Candy
  • Heart Scale
  • Wild Item Pokemons

some Leftovers :

• 4IV Modest Rain Dish Squirtle w/ EM : Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse & Water Spout 31/x/31/31/31/x
  • 4IV Adamant Sand Viel Larvitar w/ EM : Iron Head 31/31/31/x/31/x
  • 4IV Impish Prankster Sableye w/ EM : Feint, Recover & Imprison 31/31/31/x/31/x
  • 4IV Adamant Pure Power Meditate w/ EM : Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut & Drain Punch x/31/31/x/31/31

Legendary :

• 4IV Naive Yveltal x/31/31/31/31/x
  • 4IV Hardy Mewtwo x/31/31/31/31/x
  • 6IV Adamant Entei 31/31/31/31/31/31

Shiny :

• Lvl. 50 Timid Protean Greninja
  • Lvl. 100 Modest Swift Swim Feebas

*just an info, Air Cutter can be trained on gen IV via move tutor and transfering to gen VI

if you have that but not interested to my offers, please tell me if you want something else

Last edited:
I don't have a charmander with air cutter but I do have a charmander with egg move flare blitz are you interested in that

Hey, I am fairly sure that I can breed a air cutter Charmander to you (have to send a swablu forward first)
We have to do it this weekend though

FC 1048-9227-1513

I don't have a charmander with air cutter but I do have a charmander with egg move flare blitz are you interested in that

im sorry, what i looking for is EM air cutter ;)

Hey, I am fairly sure that I can breed a air cutter Charmander to you (have to send a swablu forward first)
We have to do it this weekend though

FC 1048-9227-1513

you sure? can you breed that for me? :D
what do you need for returns?

adding you. my fc is on my sig

you sure? can you breed that for me? :D
what do you need for returns?

adding you. my fc is on my sig

I do have the air cutter Swablu in my white game right now, so unless I encounter some problem with pokébank it should be no problem

I assume the shiny Greninja is some sort of clone? If so I think I can settle for the prankster Sableye

I shuld have the charmander ready tomorrow, its quite late in Denmark right now

P.S.do you want me to infect the charmander for you?

I do have the air cutter Swablu in my white game right now, so unless I encounter some problem with pokébank it should be no problem

I assume the shiny Greninja is some sort of clone? If so I think I can settle for the prankster Sableye

I shuld have the charmander ready tomorrow, its quite late in Denmark right now

P.S.do you want me to infect the charmander for you?

its not a clone, i get them on safari.
you see how luck i am, get potean timid at the same time haha

if you can do that, maybe i just take the charmander instead swablu :)

im sorry, i was wonder trading lol
so, you take sableye for returns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom