• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chemical Compounds Mafia - Endgame (TBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elementar

How's it going?
Reaction score
Chemical Compounds Mafia
qKl4JJL.jpg
Hey everyone. Welcome to Chemical Compounds Mafia, the sequel to our previous game, Periodic Table Mafia. The hosts will be the same this time around, with @Pikochu and myself, @Elementar, hoping to make this a good game.

However, there’s a twist this time. Instead of elements, roles will be based off compounds, and those compounds will be submitted by you! So, after signing up, please send Pikochu and I your submission and we’ll base a role on it. Just click here and send it: https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?conversations/add&to=Pikochu,Elementar There is also an unlimited amount of players.

Now, here are the lab rules… Not following them may cause instantaneous combustion.

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided.
3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming.
4. There is no submission claiming (that is, you cannot claim what chemical compound you submitted to the hosts).
5. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in thread and mention the hosts.
6. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, the hosts have a right to ask for a sub or modkill you.
7. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
8. Dead players can post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information. (Don’t go overboard either :p)
9. If a draw in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.
10. If everyone votes, the phase will end.
11. The hosts will announce when special conditions such as MYLO or LYLO will be active.
12. No loophole abuse.
13. The hosts may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed by the hosts.
14. Vote with this structure VOTE: [PLAYER]. You can unvote with the same structure by using UNVOTE: [PLAYER].
15. To show that you’ve read the rules, please state your favourite chemical compound or favourite role from Periodic Table Mafia in your signup post.
16. Have fun!

Note: Rule 2 may change after setup has been created.

Players
1) @Max1996 Killed Night 2 - Ice: Mafia Godfather Roleblocking 1 x Strongman
2) @CheffOfGames @Thanos
3) @AussieEevee @Elieson
4) @MegaPod
5) @Pika_pika42 Killed Night 1 - Amphetamine: Town 1 x Hallucinator and 1 x Bus Driver
6) @Jinjo Killed Night 3 - Neodymium Magnet: Town Attractor (1 x Lightning Rod, 1 x Distractor and 1 x Loveriser)

7) @TheCapsFan
8) @Cilantro
9) @FinalArcadia Lynched Day 3 - Ammonia: Mafia 1 x Janitor and 1 x Vanillaiser
10) @Feenie @Thanos Bombed Night 3 - Hydrocarbons: Town JOAT (1 x Fire Fighter, 1 x Motivator, 1 x Suicide Bomber)
11) @DarthWolf Died Night 3 - Furfural: Town Doctor (acquired lover)

12) @Kyriaki
13) @HumanDawn
14) @jdthebud
15) @Soulmaster Lynched Day 2 - Water Vapour: 1 x Deathproof Even Night Arsonist - LOST THE GAME

Subs
@Elieson
@Rainbow Cloud

M.o.D - Elementar

Last edited:
In please, if possible.

I wasn't involved in PT mafia, but my favorite element is Titanium.

Can't resist joining this one, in please!

I loved my role in PT Mafia, so it's probably no surprise I'll go with that as my favorite lol.

I haven't played in a while, and I really loved PT Mafia. I would like in!

As far as my favorite role goes, I'm going to have to piggy-back and also say that the SK role was my favorite. I think SK roles are entertaining anyway, and it helps that FA played that one scarily well.

2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided.

Add me as a Sub, please

15. To show that you’ve read the rules, please state your favourite chemical compound or favourite role from Periodic Table Mafia in your signup post.

leduen051__80216.1504887450.jpg

I've died early in the last few games I've played here, lets see if I can survive for longer.

Now to joke with a drug or not...
How about nice standard HCl, can't go wrong with acid.

You all been signed up! Got some interesting submissions already. :) Sign ups are about two more weeks!

@Kyriaki Still waiting on your Chemical Compound submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom