• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chemical Compounds Mafia - Endgame (TBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign ups close in about 4 days! Do sign up today and submit your Chemical Compound of choice via PM you want to see in the game if you haven't already! :)

Night 0
SENDING MY ROLE PMS.

EVERYONE DON'T PANIC IF YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED YOUR ROLE PMS.

Day 1 - New Semester

Day 1: New Semester
So if we try to electroplate with a SnCl4 solution rather than a SnCl2 solution then it will be less efficient because it needs to reduce the tin cations into Sn2+ before it can become solid tin…

*brrh brrh*

Of all times to be interrupted, it had to be during chemistry revision… Squinting against the sharp light illuminating from the phone, the avatar of the elements deciphered the blurred outlines of the message and its sender.

“Hey. You know how you taught yourself how to make any element? (the ones on the periodic table, not your stupid natural ones that you first taught yourself to use). Yeah, we’re going to need that. I’ve got 15 members at my office door… Just come and have a look for yourself. ~Pikochu”

Sighing, Elementar glanced drearily at the ancient grandfather clock in the corner of the room. Its face was slightly visible in the moon’s shadow. It was nearing midnight, but moderator duties always required attendance. He stood shakily, allowing a few moments to regain his energy. Stretching underneath his bed, he slid out a flat, silver disc lined with rusty tin. Maybe I should electroplate this with tin… The redhead reached into his jacket pocket, clasped a remote and clicked the yellow button on its right side. The disc shuddered and coughed to life, flickering its silver base into a luminous pale blue. This never gets old. The Australian moderator stepped onto it, closed his eyes, and opened them to find himself in his office.

After treading casually along the dimly lit hallways of Bulbagarden HQ, he found himself in front of the Outside the Box department. The area seemed to be evacuated, much like his own section. Cautiously, Elementar approached his previous co-hosts door. The lights in this hallway had been shut off, but a small whirring sound could be heard from his office. He clawed at the handle, but upon connecting with it, felt electricity surge into his body. Groaning at the surprise electric current, he staggered back and rested against the wall. Good thing I can conduct electricity. Still, that was strong…

*brrh brrh*

His phone once again vibrated at a stupendous hour, but this time, the message was more sinister.

“This is your first trial. Pass, and you get to meet your clues. Find the source of the current.”

The moderator knew exactly what the source was.
It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end about 70 hours from now on June 22, 2018 (Friday) at 4pm PST. Countdown Timer. Unlike in Periodic Table Mafia, there will be no hammerlynching in this game. All other day phases will be 48 hours and night phases are 24 hours unless otherwise stated.

There is no OC in this game other than what has been provided by the hosts.

All role PMs have been sent! Confirm your role PMs by then!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom