• ME's brain went on vacation last week, so he forgot to upload an episode of Snowy's LP. He didn't forget this week. Watch the new episodehere.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Cheren confirmed to make his anime debut next month: Episode to air Jan. 31

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Cheren confirmed to make his anime debut next month: Episode to air Jan. 31

The title for the 111th episode of the Pocket Monsters Best Wishes series has been revealed. The episode 「新ジムリーダー・チェレン」 The New Gym Leader! Cheren! is set to air on January 31.

Read more on Bulbanews

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME
Reaction score
Yay

Oh and congrats to those who survived the Mayan April Fools Day

shiny smiling tea break~
Reaction score
Yay, I was actually wondering yesterday if Cheren would ever appear in the anime. I wonder if he'll be friends with Bianca?

My Sword Hand Twitches!
Reaction score
This seems kind of... overdue when you think about it, either that or the writers then probably knew he was gonna be a GL in BW2, before it came out, so they didn't include him earlier. Still kinda cool anyways.

Let's dance
Reaction score
About time he appears! Now, let's see if Janine will appear in the anime eventually (a bit farfetched wish, since she's in Kanto and the series is in Unova, but I can dream, can't I?). :p

But on a serious note, looking forward to his anime appearance.

Proud Pokeservative!
Reaction score
WHY? WHY? WHY? Now after getting my robotnik style rant out of the way I must wonder if he is going to use the same style of animation that they used in that trailer or give him a slightly moddifyed desihgn.

Well i will get excited if they use him as a comic relief character and chase him around with a Suburban...

bite bite bite
Reaction score
He and Bel better know each other. It'd be sad if the anime decided to ignore the thought of them having a friendship.

I poke your snoot
Reaction score
At the very minimum, either Bianca or Cheren should say "oh, we were friends when we were kids in Nuvema Town" about the other.

♡ vidar ♡
Reaction score
But the anime follows its own canon, so I don't think it'd be surprising (or even disappointing, to me personally) if there was no mention of any sort of connection between Cheren and Bianca from the games.

Destined for Greatness
Reaction score
I wonder what badge Ash will get for defeating Cheren he's already received the Basic Badge from Lenora.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken!
Reaction score
Cheren must either have his old design, or Bianca must get her new one in her next appearance.

The glasses must be aired. It is not optional.

⊱✿Creepin'
Reaction score
Yes! At last! I can't wait for this to happened, I want to see Cheren in action!

Reaction score
Very thrilled by this news. I'm curious to know whether he will be his old self or new self. Given he's mentioned as the Gym Leader then I imagine he'll be his BW2 self, in which case will he know Bianca or just be a completely separate entity who she never met and is unlikely to meet (unless she just happens to be in the episode). I ask because Bianca is still and likely to stay as her BW incarnation. Either way, I'm thrilled Cheren's appearing!