• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Cheren Pokédex skin, new Pokémon Dolls announced for Japan: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Cheren Pokédex skin, new Pokémon Dolls announced for Japan: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina Pokémon ...

Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina Pokémon Dolls will be available via password for users of the Japanese Global Link. The Cheren Pokédex skin will be available by taking a quiz about Cheren.

Read more on Bulbanews

Fudgenuggets

H...a...p...p...y
Reaction score
Re: Cheren Pokédex skin, new Pokémon Dolls announced for Japan: Dialga, Palkia, Girat

Cheren Pokédex skin, new Pokémon Dolls announced
announced for Japan:
D:
Dialga, Palkia, Giratina
MY FAVORITE TRIO. T-T

Not even kidding. This was my initial reaction when I saw the title. It's about time we gone some more interesting Pokedex skins. But I shouldn't be surprised since Japan gets everything first. -_-

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Re: Cheren Pokédex skin, new Pokémon Dolls announced for Japan: Dialga, Palkia, Girat

We tend to get most C-Gear skins Japan gets, just usually later.

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score
Yay!! I want the Cheren Pokedex Skin!! I'll wait for international release!! XDD

Codface

Reaction score

We didnt get the bianca one or the other so why would you think we'd get this.

In fact we didnt even get the BW2 ones promised to players who registered their BW2 game to the same global account as their BW. International Pokemon event coordinators deserve to be sacked for the absolute lack of effort since launch. They only gave Keldeo because France did it first and that made no sense since it was the meloetta week in the anime at the time.

yourlilemogirl

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score

Except this is a pokedex skin, not a c-gear skin. Japan typically gets all the dex skins to themselves I:

In fact we didnt even get the BW2 ones promised to players who registered their BW2 game to the same global account as their BW. International Pokemon event coordinators deserve to be sacked for the absolute lack of effort since launch. They only gave Keldeo because France did it first and that made no sense since it was the meloetta week in the anime at the time.
I completely forgot about that...
Seems we were also gypped out of the Unova starter dolls as well :/

Last edited:

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

Oh, Pokedex skins. I'd completely forgotten that was even a thing since we only have the default ones...

Mitchman

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score

That is the nicest dex skin yet, much better then the rivals. I hope to god they bring em all over eventually.

Codface

Reaction score

Except this is a pokedex skin, not a c-gear skin. Japan typically gets all the dex skins to themselves I:

I completely forgot about that...
Seems we were also gypped out of the Unova starter dolls as well :/
Yes I only remember because its been annoying me for months. I was starting to think I'd imagined the whole thing...

Robin Storm

Oshawott is watching you!
Reaction score

That Cheren pokédex skin is really nice but i prefer the starter skin. Oh yeah... I MUST GET THAT DOLLS!!

ange

Master of Time
Reaction score

Dialga, Palkia and Giratina dolls! Oh my god, I screamed for a bit when I read this.

Can't wait for their international release. They gave us Arceus so they BETTER NOT LEAVE US BEHIND.

Kouzan

Silent in the trees.
Reaction score

That Cheren skin looks really nice but what I really want are those Dialga, Giratina and Palkia dolls. So I hope we get all of these for the US. It would be nice to get at least one different Pokedex skin.

Reaction score

So was the Cheren Pokedex skin released this week because Cheren debuted in the anime?

At any rate, this had better be released internationally. Japan can't hog all the good stuff forever. :p

Achrom25tic

Bzweeeep!!
Reaction score

So, we have character-themed Pokédex skins now? Nice. I like the Pokédolls, too!

FreeXax

Reaction score

I hope we get this soon.
I wonder with X and Y being released around the same time, if events will be happening at the same time. I'd love it if that was the case.