• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Chesh's Doodle Menagerie

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Been in a doodling mood lately so I figured I'd post what I've been drawing in a thread for y'all to see. I mostly if not exclusively draw on paper (don't have a drawing pad and doodling with a mouse ain't for me) so that'll be the majority of what's posted here.
As for what topics to expect, mostly Digimon and Pokémon (and Fakemon for both series.) but I'm open to a lot of things so you'll probably see all kinds of bits and bobs in this thread at some point.

First up is a quick coloured doodle of an Airdramon, very fun Digimon to draw.
IMG_2878.jpg

Next is a coloured sketch of a full version of 'Vish' (The Water type Fossil in Galar) This is mostly based on a new study that revealed Dunkleosteus was basically a 'chibi' version of what it was originally assumed to have looked like. A 'Chunk Dunk' if you will.
IMG_2876.jpg
(I'm aware I've made it part Steel when most fossils are Rock type, but this is a representation of the living animal in its original form, not a representation of it after fossil restoration.)

Last is a bit of a meme doodle, a game and a show both having their names taken out of context.
IMG_2875.jpg
Never actually seen The Owl House before so forgive me for not including any of the characters in this 'Literal Owl House' like I did for the 'Literal Pizza Tower'. Just want to make sure I know a character well enough before doodling them is all.

Hope y'all enjoy my art! Let me know what ya think, I'm always open to know people's opinions on my stuff, will post more soon!

Art Time!!!
NoiseHeadEmpty.jpg
FuzzyMarx.jpg
Never actually seen The Owl House before
Guess who binge-watched the entirety of the released Owl House episodes over the past couple days BTW! Have a Long Horse Hooty!
LongHooty.jpg

I return!
Making my grand return to this art thread with a doodle of the objectively best cut Pokémon
IMG_3002.jpg
For context this little guy is a cut Pokémon that was officially revealed in sprite form back in 2018 in a Japanese exclusive manga, alongside a couple of other unused Pokémon.
Really wish this one made it into the final game, went with a different color scheme than usual recreations do since I feel the sprite had major Dragon/Electric vibes. Would have probably been my favourite Kantomon if the little guy had made it in.

Don't have much else modern to post so I'll show off an older doodle that I feel like still holds up well.
IMG_2948.jpg
A little doodle from June of a 'vivosaur' called Breme from Fossil Fighters (one of the most underrated monster RPGs IMO), still really proud of this one TBH.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom