Quilladin that are evolved into Chesnaught during the event, or within five hours after it concludes, will learn the Charged Attack Frenzy Plant. This move has 100 power in Trainer Battles, Gyms and in raids.
The following event bonuses will also be active throughout the event:
- 2× Candy for catching Pokémon
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive XL Candy from catching Pokémon
- 1/4 Egg Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed in an Incubator during the event period
- Lure Modules and Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Trainers can receive an in-game surprise by taking a few snapshots during Community Day
- One additional Special Trade can be made, for a maximum of two for the day (active from 2pm to 10pm)
- Trades made will require 50% less Stardust (active from 2:00pm to 10:00pm)
A Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, Quality Quills, will be available for purchase at US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in each local currency). This Special Research can also be gifted to any friend with a Friendship level of Great Friends or higher.
From 5:00pm to 10:00pm local time, unique Four-Star Raids will take place. When Trainers defeat the Quilladin Raid Boss, Chespin will appear in a 300-meter radius around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes. These Raids can only be accessed with Raid Passes and Premium Battle Passes. Remote Raid Passes cannot be used. The same Shiny odds as the 3-hour event will apply.