• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Chibi's blog thing i guess: strange online articles

strange online articles

toastghost

i'm the right one on your touch tone telephone!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
day 1

hello welcome to me talking to myself in a corner

table of contents
strange online articles

so i was looking up trainer sprites for lass on bulbagarden for making sprite edits, and i accidentally misspelled lass as 'ass'.
instead of finding nothing, i found an article called called 'list of censored words in generation 5'. yes, really. if you wanna read it, here.

so then i was like: oH-

and that reminds me of pop-up window ads that would just show up on my pc, one about a baby sloth that thought a teddy bear was his mom, about how a terrified kitten finally got a home, and then very strange news stories from 2016. i'm not gonna share them with you because i don't want to get those pop-ups again and i don't want you to get those pop-ups either, but the strangest news story i heard was one about people in pig masks. yes, pig masks. i don't want to look it up since it was weird and kinda scared me, so if you are that curious about it, look it up for yourself because i found other articles about it by actual news sources in britain, so i have a pretty good feeling its true.

so yea

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom