• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Children believe Sheep Lay Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
im from Britan, and i agree xD, primary school has bad education, but high school isnt bad, it just depends on which school it is, and if anyone says all British children are dumb, im reporting them, cos i take that as an insult :mad: not all, just a few (1000)i wish we had american rules though, we have to wear uniform, oh, sorry, going off topic xD
The problem with my new school is that they wan't you too wear posh uniforms, ties, blazer, black socks.

Uniform establishes that you are at school to learn. I was glad that we had to wear it until sixth form.

They're kids. They have rich fantasies. They'll learn soon enough. And I see why kids would answer 'plastic' when they're asked to name the ingredients of chips, just look in what the chips come. That's right, plastic bags.

Those people just worry too much.

They're kids. They have rich fantasies. They'll learn soon enough. And I see why kids would answer 'plastic' when they're asked to name the ingredients of chips, just look in what the chips come. That's right, plastic bags.

Except none of us were that dumb as children. There's a reason why we eat the chips and not the bags. You'd think they'd put two and two together.

That and the fact its called potato chips :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom