• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Chimchar or Monferno

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm looking for a Chimchar or Monferno to raise up to an Infernape for White. I'm gonna be in the autumn friendly tournament, and I want something fast to replace my Emboar. I don't really have that much to trade, but maybe we could work out a deal.

Unless you're looking for IV or EV bred, I can get you one. I should be able to trade this weekend. Anything is fine in return, except for Drilbur

I can EV train it to an extent, so that's fine. Can you get me a male?

I'm busy this weekend, but I might be able to trade at around 1:30 PM EST tomorrow.

@mwto; Sorry if you got in and I didn't respond. I fell asleep :p I woke up and my DS was still open on the charger with the connection error message.

@mwto; Sorry if you got in and I didn't respond. I fell asleep :p I woke up and my DS was still open on the charger with the connection error message.

Actually I forgt and went to sleep earlyish because I had to get up at 5 for class this morning. I just got out of class bit once I'm home I should be able to trade

Actually I forgt and went to sleep earlyish because I had to get up at 5 for class this morning. I just got out of class bit once I'm home I should be able to trade

I have a small window I could possibly trade in today. I can't guarantee it, either. From about 12:15 to 1:15-ish. I'm not available this weekend either :/

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom