• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Chocolate Inc. [GRAND REOPENING]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Bones

It's alive!
Reaction score
ChocolateIncorporatedBanner-1.png

Welcome to Chocolate Inc.!

Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of pure imagination.
Take a look
And you'll see into your imagination

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
You want to change the world.
There's nothing to it

Sorry, couldn't help it.

No, it's not as awesome or edible as a chocolate factory, but it is a shop of sorts.

Like any good shop, we've got a wide selection of sweet treats for you to enjoy, and by we I mean I, by sweet treats I mean banners 'n such, and by enjoy I mean, well, hopefully I still mean enjoy. So take a look at what we have to offer!

Services

Signature banners - One of our specialties. A highly customizable banner for your signature here on the forums or anywhere else you'd like it! I'm more than happy to help you advertise your fan fictions and blogs as well ;D .

Thread banners - Have an art or fan fiction thread that needs a bit of sprucing (I hate that word) up? Request a thread banner! (Like the one at the top of this thread, though I whipped that up in a few minutes. Any requests will be much better ;D)

Custom avatars - An avatar of the color(s), size, anime, manga, game, etc. of your choice!

Holiday avatars - It's never a bad idea to get into the holiday spirit (unless it's a holiday like Bash Pokémon Day), so why shouldn't your avatar show it? It's no problem if you want to keep your current avatar. Send it in and we'll deck it out to match the next holiday!

Sprites - We do it all here: splices, recolors, trainer sprites, avatars, anything!

Userbars - It's like a banner but really small and pixely. Great for advertising a fan fiction/art thread or a website without taking up much space.

Custom trainer cards - Like the ones you would find on PokeCharms.com. Though these take a bit longer, they're much more customizable and detail oriented. Don't show off your HGSS team without one!

Custom misc. cards - Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros., you name it.

Logos - You know, like the Golden Arches, the Nike Swoosh... You know what a logo is, right?

Much more! - Just ask if you have any request not on the list!

Rules

Read 'em if you get a chance ;)

Patience is a virtue, young grasshopper - I'll do my best to give you a great product without a lot of wait, but if I end up taking longer than you'd like, please don't rush. I haven't forgotten, so sit tight and we'll all enjoy the ride.

Credit is appreciated - Now, I know this isn't the best stuff in the world, but I put quite a lot of effort and time into all of these images, so a little credit (for banners especially) is the least you can do ;) . If you don't want to go through the trouble of adding text to your signature, I can watermark it if you'd rather go that route. I'm not going to hunt you down or anything if you don't do it, but I'd appreciate it!

Respect is a virtue, young grasshopper. Wait, it's not? Well, it should be - Please be respectful to everyone in the shop, including anyone who's made a request or comment. If it might tick someone off, that's a sign that you shouldn't say it XP .

Forms are optional! - No one likes to deal with forms, especially on somethign that's supposed to be fun. Forms should be left at job interviews and hospital visits. If you can convey your idea to me without one, then go for it! (see below)

Don't spam - This one's self explanatory. Just be patient with my responses and we'll all be happy.

Comments and critiques are encouraged! - I love to hear people tell me how I'm doing and what I can work on, so as long as it's respectful and constructive, I'll embrace any suggestions you have or comments you make.

I know that was a lot to read, but follow the rules and we'll get along great! You don't want to end up like this guy...

Smack.gif

Requests without Forms

I'm more than happy to take requests without forms! For sprites especially! But, obviously, there's a right and wrong way to do it.

Good:

I'd like a Christmas avatar with Akira-chan wearing a Santa hat, without text and tinted with Christmas colors. Please use this picture: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fY7_M6A3AK8/RyaS1xTk7iI/AAAAAAAAAHY/8m1Wdym59Ok/s320/1192703821359.png

Can I have a Pikachu/Marill splice with Marill's colors?

Bad:

Troll McNumNums said:
i want a seaking baner for my sig

mix pikachu with another blu pokemon

Forms

*REMEMBER: The use of forms is optional, but helpful.

*NOTE: Text is optional in all requests, as well as specifying font and color

Banners and Avatars

(Signature, thread, etc.)​

Text 1: The largest, most outstanding text in the banner.
Text 1 Color:
Text 1 Font: Describe it or name a specific one
Text 2: Smaller and less dominant as Text 1.
Text 2 Color:
Text 2 Font: Describe it or name a specific one
Background Image (URL) or Color(s):
Foreground Image (URL) or Color(s):
Border Color: If you don't want a border, just write N/A
Border Style: If you don't want a border, just write N/A
Arrangement (optional):
Size (optional): General description is fine
Additional Info (optional):

Userbars

Text:
Text Color:
Background Color: It will be a gradient, so two colors please.
Border Color:
Line Color:
Pokémon: Please specify what game the sprites are from, as well as their genders (only if there is a gender difference) and whether they're shiny or not.
Additional Info:

Trainer Cards

Name:
Background Image (URL) or Color(s)
Pokémon: Please specify what game the sprites are from, as well as their genders and whether they're shiny or not.
Badge Set: Region
Trainer Sprite: Class

Sprites

Pokémon to be used: Please specify what game the sprites are from, as well as their genders (only if there's a gender difference) and whether they're shiny or not.
Recolor Information: If you want a blue Steelix or a Pikachu with Voltorb's palette, this is where you tell me.

Well, the shop's open, so get to requesting! ^__^

Current Requests

3.​

Last edited:
Re: Chocolate Inc.

*faints* you... really weren't lying when you said it was allot of writing...

i think i will request soon if you dont mind. once i find my next theme, in mind, i will request!

Just commenting to say, I was in a stage production of Willy Wonka this year and this brought back memories. Oh and you rock. I'll be a frequent customer I think.

'sup choco bones

I don't know if you remember from your thread you had with Blossom, but i had posted a sort of challenge involving creating a Gardevoir Trainer using the Sugi artwork style.

I'm assuming it was long forgotten but I thought i'd ask anyway

'sup choco bones

I don't know if you remember from your thread you had with Blossom, but i had posted a sort of challenge involving creating a Gardevoir Trainer using the Sugi artwork style.

I'm assuming it was long forgotten but I thought i'd ask anyway

oh yeah, i forgot. ive changed my name since then.

still, im ready to request:
size: 500X175 pixels
background image: http://www.celebritysmackblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/tatu.jpg
forground image: http://zestfulcontemplation.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/tatu-happy-smiles.jpg
text 1 (ive allready done it for you): http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n407/blossem577/forchocolatebonesrequest.jpg
and then text 2: Hell Bunnie (in stencil like in my current sig. size 24 would be lovely.)

thank you in advance!

oh yeah, and in that quote, my name was spelled wrong... i was blossEm.

Last edited:

Alright, LightShadow! I've finished your request ^__^ Hope you like it! I made more than one to give you more of a choice. Pick whichever one you want!

Deoxrai.png

Deoxrai2.png

Deoxrai3.png

Hell-Bunnie: Sure thing! I'll add you to the list!

Zephy Changes: Thanks ^__^ You rock too! XP I'll be glad to see you around here

TheProphetJerematic: I remember. I s'pose I can give it a shot, though I can't promise anything about how well it will turn out XP

Last edited:

Thank you Chocolate Bones! All three of them look great!

I see you are missing an 'e' and the end of old in my name under Current Requests. I'm sure it's probably just a typo on this post, but I'm mentioning it just in case you missed it, and happen to be making my banner without the 'e'.

Alright! I'm finally done! *phew* I don't think I'll ever take this long on anything ever again XD

Yeah, that was just a typo in the post. Well, here's your banner! Hope you like it!

I made two, one with the quote and one without it. I didn't think the book looked very good, but I'll let you choose.

YeOldeJacobBanner1.png

YeOldeJacobBanner2.png

It didn't come out particularly "dark" feeling, but I wasn't sure what else to add...

That is freaking amazing. It must have taken hours.

YeOldeJacob: Great! Thanks. Sorry 'bout the wait.

Zephy Changes: Thanks! Yeah... it... took a while XP

Well, Bunnie, here's your banner! There's more white space than I would've liked, but enjoy nevertheless!

tATubanner.png

flamealex01: Sure thing! I'll get on it ASAP

Last edited:

thats... w-...wow... love it... words... cant explain how amazing that is. THANK YOU!!!! oh, and i like the white space. it makes it look cool!

I require a banner for my fanfiction, but I have no idea how someone would get the person I ask for. I'll provide a description of them, though.

Text 1: Speechless
Text 1 Color: Red
Text 1 Font:"Century Gothic"
Text 2: Getting Kidnapped voluntarily. Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? No.
Text 2 Color: Preferrably a slightly darker red.
Text 2 Font: Also "Century Gothic".
Background Image (URL) or Color(s): Something like this, or any generic sort of clouds would work.
Foreground Image (URL) or Color(s): Okay, so On the very right, I would like a Rhyhorn. Preferrably This.

On the far left, I'd like a Person matching this description. I have no idea about how to get it... SO sorry if this makes it hard.
The 16-year-old himself was actually pretty skinny. His shirt was gray, and stained. It noted that he was off his meds, or something like it. His pants were cut-off blue-jean shorts that were marked in sharpie, also stained. His shoes were black, and had many signs of wearing. A hole was starting to appear in the front, the soles were peeling, the shoelaces had no plastic things on the end, and they were covered in mud.

The 16-year-old had brown eyes. His hair was black, and it went every which way. There was a small scar on the side of his head, though it was mostly covered by his hair.

Border Color: N/A
Border Style: N/A

Arrangement (optional): I'd like the Text 1 at the top and in the middle, and for it to be about size 22. Under it, I want The Text 2, and for that to be about size 10 and in two lines, keeping centered. I want the person to be on the left side of the Picture, and the Rhyhorn on the right.

Size (optional): I suck at actual sizes, so I'd estimate around the size of Bunnie's banner.

Thank you very much, and sorry if it's hard to do.

Felly wants to request. [Even though I can make my own stuff. I just like to have a bit of variation every once in awhile. <3] And besides. This request sounds like it'll be better if you do it, honestly.

Text 1: Felly
Text 1 Color: Whatever fits.
Text 1 Font: A Harry Potter font would be nice, otherwise whatever fits.
Text 2: Remus/Tonks forever! <3
Text 2 Color: Whatever fits
Text 2 Font: Same as Text 1 Font.
Background Image (URL) or Color(s): http://www.freewebs.com/pica/hogwarts cas.jpg
Foreground Image (URL) or Color(s): For Lupin - http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2009/07/06/11/167-HP6-FP-00102.standalone.prod_affiliate.81.jpg ;; For Tonksie - http://files.nireblog.com/blogs3/potter-maniatics/files/hptonks.jpg
Border Color: Bubblegum pink
Border Style: Just a solid border would be nice.
Arrangement (optional): N/A
Size (optional): 450x100
Additional Info (optional): N/A EDIT: Actually, if you can find better images of Tonks and Remus, you can use them too. ..that's if you haven't done this already, hehe. Otherwise, what I provided for you is fine. :) /late

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

Hey Choco! :p

I need a Trainer sprite, if you don't mind helping me out :)

Itd be great if she had Blonde hair and blue eyes, in clothes something like this:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r158/dream-hope-live/anime/tomboy.jpg

I was thinking the shirt could be black with red sleeves, and the pants dark blue... maybe have the shoes match the shirt?

I don't care how long it takes, just I hope you have fun doing it :D

Sorry about the wait, all!

flamealex01: Here's your sprite! Sorry it took so long. I wasn't exactly sure what to do for it...

CharmeleonTurtwigPikachu.png

Cure: Awesome idea for a sprite ;D I just hope I pulled it off alright...

CureTrainerSprite-1.png

And I did have fun on it. Thanks a lot! XP

Felly: Wow O___O I'm honored to see you request something here ;) I'll try not to disappoint!

The Meme-er: Sure thing, I'll get on it ASAP, though, truthfully, it might take a bit longer than most considering the OC. I'll do my best to get it right, though!

Thanks Choco, that's really great. I haven't had much time for spriting this summer, but I'm hoping to get back to it. a.s.a.p. glad you had fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom