• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

chocolatecoffeeshipping

Reaction score
what do you think about the idea of Barry and Iris being a couple. I'd think they'd be a good couple. don't get wrong i love negaishipping, but i like this ship too. iris and bary have a lot in common, which is why i think a relatonship would work out. does anyone else support this nevermet ship too?

Well, since I havent seen Iris in BW yet, I don't know her personality. However, maybe they would be good together!

I never actually thought of this ship before, but it seems like it would be kind of cute.

Plus it really doesn't hurt that every time I see either Barry or Iris on screen, I want to glomp the life out of them both <3 I like shipping my favorite characters together, so I might start shipping this sometime.

Well this is an intresting pair, Barry is a bit more hyper than Ash, so I wonder if Iris could hanndle him? LOL.

Well this is an intresting pair, Barry is a bit more hyper than Ash, so I wonder if Iris could hanndle him? LOL.

Iris is hyper just like Barry is, so they'd get along fine. Still, I remain a Negaishipper. Also, Barry x Dento seems kinda cute, but I prefer Ash x Dento.

Of all the Iris ships mentioned so far, this seems very appealing. I'd like to draw some fanart for it someday.

Of all the Iris ships mentioned so far, this seems very appealing. I'd like to draw some fanart for it someday.
i hope you do. there isn't many straight barry pairing fanart period. i would love to see some barry/iris fanart.

also iris is also much more hyper than ash

...Aw, darn it, now you've got ideas going through my head. They would make a good couple, and I have to say that out of all the ships with Iris, I like this one the most.

on serebii i was dared to draw any iris pairing of my choice and i decided to do iris/barry.

here's the drawing. i know it's not that good but i'll post it anyway
scan0002if.jpg

To answer that question... they'd probably argue first about which one of them was a better trainer, and then they'd just be, like, annoyed with each other.

I should go and scan a picture I've drawn of the two...

thanks for the copliment madame pika. i liked your artwork.

Were Jun and Iris to meet how do you think they'd interact?
they'd flirt, then later get a little annoyed at each other later, then they would make up, and get along

I've recently been posting my art on pixiv but I'm too lazy to go on Deviantart.

And thanks.~ :3

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom