• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Chocolates: Fridge or No Fridge

Where do you put your chocolate?

• Fridge

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Cupboard/Pantry

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

indigohex3

Reaction score
Firstly, a WARNING to people in Western Australia that I may be spoiling tonight's episode of Celebrity Letters And Numbers (which just finished here and at time of posting this thread has not aired there as they are currently three hours behind the eastern states).

After the final commercial break on Celebrity Letters and Numbers, the people on the show had a debate over chocolate, and whether it goes in the fridge or cupboard (or pantry), and while it is not as well-known as the debate on Vegemite that we have here in Australia (fridge or cupboard/pantry), and I am wondering, do you put chocolate in the fridge or cupboard/pantry. When I go shopping, I often see chocolate in a regular aisle and not in the fridge, and I don't put it in the fridge, but some people do that. Do you put chocolate in the fridge or cupboard/pantry?

DawningWinds

Magic's Heart
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any Pronouns
Depends on the chocolate, really. Liquid chocolate usually goes in the fridge as its main purpose is to go in/on cold stuff anyway. Other chocolate foods may be refrigerated or not depending on the food, many are better cold but most are fine warm, and some don't strike me as "should be eaten cold" at all (these things I haven't mostly tried eating cold though, so I can't prove that they shouldn't be).

NMLewis

Reaction score
I put Lindt balls in the fridge. But for the most part (when it's not constantly above 30°C) other chocolates can be in a cupboard or pantry.

Pikochu

is not daydreaming again.
Reaction score
It's usually outside the fridge for me. Usually, I like chocolates to be a bit softer so I can enjoy the richness more.

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
Putting it in the fridge messes it up, even if you leave it out and let it thaw.

Reaction score
It mostly depends for me nowadays, but growing up I got so used to having certain store-bought chocolates in the fridge. My parents hated it when chocolate starts to melt as it's too messy, so for them chocolate needed to be in the fridge, and my brother and I got used to it since, admittedly, most of the chocolate tasted better cold to us. Now I can eat chocolate either cold or at room temperature, but certain ones I still prefer to put in and eat from the fridge.