• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Choice Mafia - Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Choice Mafia - Sign-Ups - Feb 7

@Mintaka; This would probably apply to you as well, but from 2/9 to 2/11, I'm going to grandma's house so if you happen to start the game anytime then, please understand that I'll probably have limited internet access and might not be able to confirm my role right away (if given out at that time)

This looks very interesting. I can't resist. XD

I've changed my mind. One at a time is enough.

Dropping out.

1. @Neosquid;
2. @TheMissingno.;
3. @HumanDawn;
4. @Dark Blueberry;
5. @Phoenicks;
6. @Paperhorse;
7. @Froakie;
8. @m0ckingbird20;
9. @Akuraito;
10. @Sourcandy;
11. @Momoka;
12. @Hilbert;
13. @Fushimi;
14. @Mijzelffan;
15. @Midorikawa;
16. @Neon Borealis;
17. @Pokemaster97;
18. @Zima;

As I think I've taken all players interested in the game, I'm planning to start the game tomorrow evening. So if there are any of you who has changed their mind, please let me know. No worries!

And regarding update time, I'll have to readjust it to 9 PM to fit the new schedule.

Re: Choice Mafia - Night 0 - Feb 15

1. @Neosquid;
2. @TheMissingno.;
3. @HumanDawn;
4. @Dark Blueberry;
5. @Phoenicks;
6. @Paperhorse;
7. @Froakie;
8. @m0ckingbird20;
9. @Akuraito;
10. @Sourcandy;
11. @Momoka;
12. @Hilbert;
13. @Fushimi;
14. @Mijzelffan;
15. @Midorikawa;
16. @Neon Borealis;
17. @Pokemaster97;
18. @Zima;

There are four mafia players and fourteen townies. (Posts have been edited to reflect the change.)

I finished sending PMs indicating your alignment. Please post in this thread confirming that you have received your PM. Just a simple 'I got my PM' will do. Feel free to confirm as you receive your PM.

And during Night 0, please do not send in Choices. They start from Night 1.

Last edited:

Confirmed.

@Mintaka;

If the game will have 18 players instead, then why is it listed as a Large Game?

I know what role I have in this game.

Confirmed.

@Mintaka;

If the game will have 18 players instead, then why is it listed as a Large Game?
It started as a Large Game, but rather than starting it late (technically I had a few days left to keep this thread up for sign-ups) I chose to start it now. I don't want to cause confusion of it being seen as three medium games being hosted at the same time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom