• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Choice Mafia - Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Choice Mafia - Day 2 What will it be next? - Feb 19

@Paperhorse; Like mentioned, mockingbird jumped on the bandwagon without any leads. But I don't find him particularly scummy - he did say that he agrees with the flow, which could be considered a reason. @Froakie;, on the other hand, jumped on the bandwagon without any reason. Looks like a mafia trying to get an easy lynch without having to state opinions?

Unvote: Mijzelffan
Vote: Froakie

Last edited:

@Paperhorse; Like mentioned, mockingbird jumped on the bandwagon without any leads. But I don't find him particularly scummy - he did say that he agrees with the flow, which could be considered a reason. @Froakie;, on the other hand, jumped on the bandwagon without any reason. Looks like a mafia trying to get an easy lynch without having to state opinions?

Unvote: Mijzelffan
Vote: Froakie
She didn't elaborate, but it can be assumed that she's merely agreeing with everyone else who's voting you. It's what I did, though I did go into some detail in the post prior to my vote.

It doesn't mean she's town but it doesn't mean she's mafia either.

@Neosquid; I didn't say mockingbird looked town. I only said that he didn't look scummy with agreeing with everyone else. And it IS a reason, nonetheless.

Sounds like you're just trying to switch your target in a futile attempt to save yourself. I wasn't quite sure when I first voted you, but now that feeling is starting to dissipate.

VOTE: Dark Blueberry

Shouldn't the game have been updated by now? Just asking cause it's been over 24 hours since the last update... I think.

Re: Choice Mafia - Night 2 Be careful - Feb 20

k8wUm.gif

I knew that somehow I was going to be lynched, but all the same... Good luck, town!

Re: Choice Mafia - Night 2 Be careful - Feb 20

1. @Neosquid;
2. @TheMissingno.;
5. @HumanDawn;
6. @Paperhorse;
7. @Froakie;
8. @m0ckingbird20;
9. @Akuraito;
10. @Setra;
11. @Momoka;
12. @Tailgate;
14. @Mijzelffan;
15. @Midorikawa;
17. @Pokemaster97;
18. @Zima;

I chose to cancel the game; it's not only due to the general inactivity, I think there are some things to be fixed about the game. I don't want to trouble players with a game I find faulty myself. If I am not enjoying the hosting, it'd be worse for players. :<

Thanks to everyone who played. I am sorry for the suddrn decision and any inconvenience. I think I will try this again at a later time after I make it better. :)

Damn it, I was looking forward to this game so much :/.

Mafia QT please?

That's a shame. D:

I was going to post this when day 3 started. I thought it was a good idea.

I have an idea that I'm not sure will work. So we have 15 people left, right? Now, if we get some of them to vote for Choice D (which is nice), and some to vote for Choice A, we can do some scumhunting.

This is what I mean. Let's say we have 4 people, and one of them is mafia.

Person 1 (Town)
Person 2 (Town)
Person 3 (Mafia)
Person 4 (Town)

If Person 1 and person 2 vote for Choice A, and person 3 and person 4 vote for Choice D. Choice D, since it only got one town vote, loses. Therefore, Choice A is picked. Which Choice D is preferable, since we know if it was selected or not at the start of the phase (Not sure, but still, there's no night phase).

If we know that Choice A was chosen, we can gang up on either person 3 or person 4 (whoever we find more suspicious).

Of course, this would have to be organized on thread, and even a single screw up could destroy the whole strategy. Also, if the mafia killed one of the voters I don't know if that would screw up the strategy too.

And I was town, fyi.

gg everyone!

@HumanDawn; well, not long actually, I suppose. I figured that the mechanics could have been too discouraging for town players to scumhunt and put Choices to actual use, such as NOC for the town. I might actually put that 'NOC during Day phases' stealing... =w= to use since I do want to limit outside communications (which might balance the two parties more in terms of planning). I also think I'll reduce the number of players as well.

It won't be right away, but I do want to try this at a later time x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom