• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Choose Your Fighter

bulbasaur99

Waiting to bloom
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I was bored at home and decided to make a "Character Select Screen" for a imaginary Pokken Tournament style game. We have 15 fighter Pokemon and 11 support Pokemon. Each player can choose a combination of both. And you can choose a berry and a held-item for your Pokemon too. I did an example with some of my favorite Pokemon in it. If you want something like that, i can make one for you too. Just post here your 15 fighters and 11 supporters.

faaf660d4b110da0b6a2eeee12cc2a591406148c.png

This could be useful for Mugen, except the assist and items part since it just barely supports the tag system and KoF-style fights, but yeah, I can see it working as a character select template.

The Pokémon choices are kinda random, but knowing the community, most of them can be possibly found on a Mugen archive.

EDIT: Derp, I didn't read the "random" part. Also, maybe it's my own preferences in fighting games at work, but 20 also seems like a good number of fighters.

Back
Top Bottom