• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Christmas Contest 2014: Prize Winners, Reflections and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ran back from school just to check my mailbox and just got it!!! Thank you so much guys!!!

Oh bloody hell.

Amazon just cancelled a couple of our orders. Presumably they didn't like that we used the same credit card over multiple accounts to make the additional orders. Two people impacted are @BalladOfAnguish; and @clock;. They've not yet cancelled 2 other orders made from that same account, @Shiny Braviary; and @RazorBayleef4;, but there's a possibility they may happen. Will keep you updated, and try to get this sorted after I get home tonight.

@anilyaris; - Estimated delivery from Amazon between Mar. 5, 2015 - Mar. 16, 2015

For those two whose shipments were cancelled, we'll be trying to make those orders for you again tomorrow afternoon my time. Seems what got those orders flagged was that other orders were still being processed with the same credit card, which won't be a problem once some of the other orders get delivered over the next 18 hours. With any luck, you'll have your games early next week.

Hi @Archaic ! Could you tell me where to find the correct answers to the 12 questions trivia please ? I can't see them anywhere Thanks

My prize arrived safe today, a day early! Thank you so much! I hope everyone else enjoys their prizes too!

I'm happy to say that estimated delivery date was BS. Just got my prize and it's great! Thanks a lot once again and I can't wait for the next contest ^^

sweet! mine tried to arrive on the date predicted but no one was home, so I'll go pick it up tomorrow. thanks so much! can't wait for next year's contests :DDDD

Ahahaha sorry for the late reply! (spring break finally started at my college XD )

Thank you so much for the updates, and personally I don''t mind waiting, take as much time as you need! :)

Oh shoot, sorry for not confirming right away. Got my prize on Friday. All is good!
Sorry to hear that Amazon is being a pain in the butt. Wish I could think of some alternate retailer that you guys could use.
Well, I sincerely hope that everything is less stressful for these contests next time. I'd hate for Amazon's troubles to discourage future Bulbagarden holiday events!

Yeah... just got my prize from the mail. These estimated times are way off.

Anyways. Thanks for the game. And thanks for all of your effort. I'll be participating in this year's contests as well.

Mine is here! Thanks for everything, and it couldn't have come at a better time for me since I'm not playing anything else right now :)

Thanks everyone for updating us on when your prizes arrived. Will keep in mind for future competitions that Amazon delivery estimates are so far off the mark.

After several days of trying with multiple accounts, I'm happy to report that we've finally been able to make the final game orders.
@clock; and @BalladOfAnguish;, your games should both arrive on or before the 10th.

This leaves just two people who are yet to receive a prize or have it shipped.
@tushar101; - Your desired substitute prize was not available from your local Amazon store, nor any other retailer we could use that would ship to you. So you'll need to nominate something else we could give you instead. I haven't heard back from my PM to you at the end of last month yet, and if I don't hear back from you by the weekend I'll send you an email to make sure you got the message.
@Fudgenuggets; - Still waiting for your substitute prize to be available for pre-order. Considering how popular they've been (and the possibility that I might be asleep or at work when those pre-orders come up), if you see them available for pre-order then I would suggest you put a pre-order down for them yourself immediately, and we'll find a way to send you a reimbursement.

Just posting to let everyone know that my prize arrived in the mail this morning (a day after the expected date, but that's not too bad). Unfortunately, my 3DS decided to stop reading game carts last week, so until I get it fixed or replaced, Alpha Sapphire will stare at me from my mantelpiece. In any case, thanks a bunch to Archaic and everyone else involved in organizing the Christmas contests! (And if anyone knows how to fix this 3DS problem, send me a message!)

@Fudgenuggets; - Still waiting for your substitute prize to be available for pre-order. Considering how popular they've been (and the possibility that I might be asleep or at work when those pre-orders come up), if you see them available for pre-order then I would suggest you put a pre-order down for them yourself immediately, and we'll find a way to send you a reimbursement.

Sure. I'll probably end up pre-ordering at my own local GameStop since I will be more likely to get it than if I try online at Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom