• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

ATTENTION: Christmas Contests Begin & XY Forums Merged!

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUEEN NICKI DOMINATE
Reaction score
As you may have already noticed, our Current Events XY Video Games and XY Anime forums have been merged in with the Pokemon Video Games forum and Pokémon Anime, respectively.

And second and most importantly, our Christmas Contests have begun!

We have a whole forum of festivities on going for the whole month of December, go check it out here and enter some contests for a chance to win a Pokémon 3DS XL OR a 2DS with Pokémon X or Y. Some contests may have more than one winner and are yet to be determined. Check the threads for the contests you are interested in for more details.

We have some new contests for this year as well, such as a Trainer P R video contest and a Creative Christmas contest. Old favorites return with the Create A Holiday Pokémon contest, 12 Days of Christmas, and A Long Winter's Path: Scavenger Hunt!

Happy Holidays, and best of luck to everyone!

Reaction score
I hope my PR video came out good, I sent it in and think I have a pretty good chance. Epic PR Manager Phil lol.

Reaction score
Wait, so when will the Christmas Contest results be in, and where can I see them?

Reaction score
Wait, so when will the Christmas Contest results be in, and where can I see them?
They haven't anounced any winners yet. But if you haven't already you should go to announcements and events and click on a post that says "Contest Update" or Check the comments on the 12 days of Christmas scavenger hunt. Archaic is the one that gives us the news and updates on this whole thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.