• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Christmas Present (Banditshipping, Darkmagicshipping oneshot)

pikachu200

Reaction score
Well I figure I might as well have a fanfition of christmas hookups even though it's the day after christmas

"Wow it's already Christmas" Midnight whispered as she looked out her bedroom window and saw icicles hanging from the tree branches. "Well better wake up the others" she muttered as she climbed out of bed. She grabbed her yellow brush and started brushing all the knots out of her black hair. She yawned before opening her door and walking out in the hallway. "Hey Ally Cat it's time to wake up" Midnight called through her younger friend's bedroom door.

"Me no wanna get up...too tired" Ally Cat moaned. She was hanging upside down from the side of her bed

"But we gotta open our presents from Santa! It's Christmas morning" Midnight said again.

"Okay the kitty will get up soon" Ally Cat remarked and fell off her bed on top of her head. "Oww." she cried in pain.

"That proves you woke up" Midnight laughed and walked away from Ally Cat's door.

"Oh shut up! The kitty's not fully awake yet!" Ally Cat muttered and slowly stood up rubbing the sand out of her eyes. She then started to stretch out her arms and legs before cracking her knuckles. "Kitty is now awake...yet she's still comfy in her pjs" she whispered before looking out the window. "Wow it's really frozen out there" Ally Cat added.

"Hey wake up in there!" Midnight said and knocked on Mr. L's bedroom door. *Wonder if he's even still hurt after Ally Cat hit him yesterday* she thought.

"Hey I'm already up! Don't bother me!" Mr. L said.

"Calm down sheesh maybe Ally Cat will give you a kiss under the mistletoe or something" Midnight muttered and walked off.

"Tch I've tried a lot of times...never really worked but she does occasionaly show small signs of affection" Mr. L muttered as he heard Midnight's response.

"Dimentio? You in there? Come one and get up" Midnight said while knocking on Dimentio's bedroom door. There was no response. "Hey are you around?" Midnight asked and moved the doorknob. She noticed it was unlocked *I'm going in* Midnight said and opened the door. She looked inside and noticed that he was under his covers. "Come on don't pull that with me you know I hate waking people and they don't respond" Midnight said as she walked over.

"Okay I'm up" Ally Cat said as she walked out of her bedroom. She looked over and saw Dimentio's bedroom door opened. "Why's that open?" she asked herself. "Oh well I might as well see what he's doing in there" she whispered with a small snicker. She started to tip-toed over when Mr. L opened hid bedroom door and saw her moving stealthily.

"Heh you wanted to see me?" he asked.

"No" Ally Cat replied and saw the door close. "But as if by coincidence yes" she said with a grin.

"Well I can say you look quite cute today my cuddly kitten" he replied.

"I am not a cuddly kitten" Ally Cat muttered. "But what could be taking her so long anyways?" she said again and looked down the hallway.

"Want to hug to pass the time?" Mr. L asked.

"Maybe" Ally Cat replied with a small pink blush.

"See you are cuddly" he whispered and wrapped one arm around her.

"Depends on what you mean by cuddly" Ally Cat remarked before hugging him. "I just wanted some warmth cause it's chilly out there" she whispered and then started to purr.

"Heh you really deny that you like me" Mr. L whispered in a playful type voice.

"What? Well just as a friend..." Ally Cat whispered.

"I'm not messing around so just get-" Midnight said as she opened the covers and saw some pillows scattered in a way that resembled his body. "Wow am I stupid" Midnight muttered.

"Did I miss something here?" Dimentio asked as he saw Mr. L and Ally Cat hugging.

"Don't look at me Dimentio he pulled me into it" Ally Cat replied.

"Well you're enjoying it" he remarked.

"Yeah so where's Midnight? I want a quick little peck before we go open the presents...but I could settle for the next best one" Dimentio asked.

"She's more of a first best bet" Mr. L hissed.

"Oh she went looking for Dim-oh wait you're right there" Ally Cat responded.

"I see...in my room?" Dimentio asked.

"Yep" Ally Cat said with a smile.

"Thank you" Dimentio said smiling back and headed over to his bedroom door.

"You can let go of me now" Ally Cat said.

"Nah this feels nice" Mr. L whispered and kissed her on the top of her head.

"Get off me!" Ally Cat said and tried to break free. That only caused him to hold her tighter.

"Oh hey Midnight I see you have fallen for my decoy" Dimentio said as he saw Midnight. "But you know if you really wanted to do a quick run before the other two woke up you should've came earlier I would have been up for it" Dimentio whispered with a smirk.

"Not now besides I think I hear a ruckus going on outside anyways" Midnight replied and pushed him out of her way. *Maybe under the mistletoe* she thought as she saw what was happening. "Wow this is quite the predicament" she muttered.

"I said let go!" Ally Cat said.

"And I say-" he looked over "Okay." he responded and let go of Ally Cat. "Sorry about that"

"No problem once you get close with the kitty it is hard to break apart" Ally Cat said with a playful grin. "Okay let's head down" Ally Cat said and started walking away from them.

"Can't beat me down" Mr. L said and ran after her.

"Ah those two I wonder when they'll admit their feelings to oneanother" Midnight whispered

"Does she even like him back?" Dimentio asked as he grabbed Midnight's hand.

"Yes she does but she says she doesn't" Midnight whispers. "But let's open those presents" Midnight said and ran downstairs.

"Woah" Dimentio siad as he was being pulled.

"Wow we've got good stuff" Ally Cat said as she came downstairs and looked at all the presents under the tree.

"I've already got my good stuff right here" Mr. L said in a flirtish type tone and put his arm around her shoulder.

"You really need to stop doing that" she said and ducked. But it caused her to fall down a step but he pulled her back up and closer to himself. "Okay I am appreiative of the help but let go of me" she said.

"Fine" he sighed and let her go. They all walked overto the tree and started to open the gifts they received. "Nice I got a black snowboard with green marks in a lightning bolt shaped pattern!" Mr. L said as he opened one box. "Now I can shread the hills...and maybe impress a certain girl" he added.

"I don't get impressed by jocks" Ally Cat remarked.

"Oh that's cold" Dimentio said.

"Wow I got a new shirt with black and white stars all over it" Midnight said after unwrapping some paper.

"I got a shirt with Snoopy and his yellow bird buddy on it" Ally Cat said with a grin after opening a box.

"Cool a magic wand I've been looking for one of these things" Dimentio said as he opened his present.

"So what's everyone have?" Midnight said as they were done.

"I got a snowboard, a helmet, some blades, and a sword" Mr. L said.

"I got a wand, a spellbook, some magazines, and a journal" Dimentio replied.

"I got a Snoopy shirt, some comics, a teddy bear, and a guidebook for pranking" Ally Cat replied. They all glared at her. "That I won't do to you guys" she said while sweatdropping.

"Okay time to exchange" Midnight said.

"Yay!" Dimentio said and snapped his fingers. After doing so his 3 presents appeared in his hands.

"Okay I'll get them" Ally Cat said and went upstairs.

"Good thing I left mine where nobody could find them" Mr. L said and went upstairs too.

"Soo I guess we can" Dimentio whispered.

"Can it" Midnight said as the two came back down with their presents.

"Okay here's my present to you Midnight" Dimentio said and gave Midnight a medium sized box.

"Okay" Midnight said and opened it. "Wow" she said and looked at the gift. "A copy of Twilight thank you DImentio" Midnight said and kissed Dimentio on the cheek.

"Oh no problem...it's what I do for sweet girls like you" Dimentio responded with a smile.

"Here's a gift to you from me" Ally Cat said and gave Midnight a stuffed reindeer with candy canes in it's hooves.

"Thank you Ally Cat" Midnight said with a smile.

"Only the best from the kitty cat" Ally Cat said with a smile.

"Well here's mine" Mr. L said and gave Midnight a present.

"Oh" Midnight said and opened the box. "Wow" Midnight said as she looked at the black dress that was inside "It's really beautiful" Midnight said.

"Well I figured black was your favorite color" Mr. L said.

"Thank you" Midnight said. "And here's your gift Dimentio" Midnight said and gave her friend a small box.

"Hmm" Dimentio whispered and opened the box. "Cool" Dimentio whispered and looked at the sapphire bracelet. "Thanks" Dimentio said with a smile.

"Wow shiny...but here's your gift from me" Ally Cat said and gave Dimentio a stuffed dog with a blue bow in it's head. It also had some mints inside.

"Wow err thanks" Dimentio said.

"No problem" Ally Cat said. *I don't think they like my gifts* she thought with a sad expression.

"Oh no your gifts were good" Midnight said trying to cheer her up.

"Yes so here's mine" Mr. L said and gave Dimentio a big black box.

"Yeah" Dimentio said and opened it. "Huh?" he whispered when he saw a purple remote control car with dolls that looked like Midnight and himself. "I don't know what to say" Dimentio said.

"Heh well I hope it's a good gift" Mr. L responded.

"Cool gift" Ally Cat said as she looked at it.

"Anyways here's mine" Midnight said and gave Ally Cat a Snoopy stuffed animal.

"Yay!" Ally Cat and and hugged it. "Thanks Midnight" Ally Cat replied.

"No problem" Midnight said. "Only the best from me" she said again.

"Ah yes the sweet innocent kitty" Dimentio siad and gave her a green box. "Here's mine" Dimentio he whispered.

"Oh" Ally Cat whispered and opened it. It contained a pink toy Tyrranasauros Rex. "Cool now dino has a friend" she said with a smile.

"Yep" Dimentio replied with a smile. "My job is done"

"Heh well that's cute" Mr. L remarked. "So here's my gift to you kitten" he whispered before giving her a small red box.

"Wow" Ally Cat said and opened it. "Aww" she whispered as she saw a black cat stuffed animal. "You're so sweet" Ally Cat whispered before giving Mr. L a hug.

"Heh takes a sweet one to know one" he whispered before she let go.

"Well here's mine" Midnight said before giving him a box.

"Hmmm" Mr. L said while opening the box. "Woah" he said as he looked at wat was inside. "A GI Joe action figure...how original" he said.

"Yeah" Midnight replied.

"Okay here's mine" Dimentio said and gave him his gift.

"Okay" Mr. L said before opening it. "Wow a lightningrod" he said while pulling it out.

"It'd be good for making more electric charge in your attacks if there is a thunderstorm that is" Dimentio said.

"Thanks...I think" he said. Ally Cat softly giggled. "Oka now where's mine" Mr. L asked her.

"Oh yes...well here" Ally Cat said and gave Mr. L a smaller blue Tyrannosaurus Rex.

"Wow...it's like your dinosaur but smaller" Mr. L said.

"Hey how come he got a dinosaur when I got a puppy dog!?" Dimentio said.

"I was going to give it to dino as a little brother but I figure you might have it instead...you know to remember me by" Ally Cat said with a small red blush.

"Wow...heh I must be real lucky to know such a sweet kitten with dinosaurs" Mr. L said with a grin.

"Yeah" Ally Cat mumbled.

"Okay I'm done here' Dimentio said and got up.

"Right DImentio and I will shovel the snow and you and her can clean up the wrapping paper" Midnight said.

"Okay" Ally Cat said as they got their coats on.

"Good luck" the two said as they went outside with their shovels.

"Well this might be a chore but it's better than shoveling snow right?" Mr. L said.

"Yep" Ally Cat said.

"But Midnight the walkway's already cleared!" Dimentio said.

"Shush I just wanted some alone time" Midnight said with a grin.

"Oh I see...then let's mess around for a bit" Dimentio said and looked over. "There's some fresh shiny snow that we can play in" he added.

"I love you so much let's go" Midnight whispered.

"Yeah" he said and then the two started to play around in the snow.

"Well that's done" Ally Cat said as she put the trash away.

"Finally" Mr. L said with a sigh. "Hey look up there" Mr. L said.

"What?" Ally Cat said and looked up too. She saw a small plant hanging from the ceiling. "Ohh well' she started to say.

"Well you know what to do under a mistletoe do you?" Mr. L said and leaned in with puckered lips.

"Ummm" Ally Cat started to get a bit nearvous. "No!" she shouted and punched him in the face. Mr. L pulled back in surprise. The mark wasn't so bad he was just surprised.

"Why'd you do that?" Mr. L asked in an angry tone.

"I-I-I" Ally Cat started to say.

"Save it! I don't want to try anymore! If it's too hard to just get my feelings out to your thick skull than I'm not dealing with it! I'm done!" he shouted and walked away from her.

"Wait a minute" Ally Cat said.

"Shut up" he shouted.

Later that night...

"That was fun" Dimentio whispered as they were sitting at the table drinking hot cocoa.

"Yeah...I wonder why Mr. L is so mad right now?" Midnight whispered.

"I wouldn't worry he can solve his problems" Dimentio said as he looked at Mr. L staring out the window clutching the blue dinosaur he received.

"You're probably right" Midnight replied.

*I feel sad...I knew I shouldn't have done it...I just didn't know what to do there* Ally Cat thought as she looked at him. *I just lost control I didn't know what to do something just came through me and I didn't know how to act* she thought as tears welled in her eyes. "That's probably it...I don't know how to handle these things...but now I do" she told herself as she wiped the tears out of her eyes. She walked under the mistletoe, jumped up and pulled it off the ceiling. "It is Christmas after all" Ally Cat whispered and sighed with a smile. She started to walk over to him.

*Maybe I came in a bit too strong...she doesn't even like me a bit more than friend yet maybe we should just keep it that way for a bit longer...but it's hard loving someone who doesn't love you back!* Mr. L was thinking when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and saw a unphased Ally Cat. "What do you want? I don't want anything to do with you anymore!" he was about to say when she saw her soft gentle inoocent brown eyes.

She held up the mistletoe "Merry Christmas?" she asked.

He didn't know what to say "..." he pulled her close. "Yeah...and a happy new year to come" he whispered back and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips causing Ally Cat to drop the mistletoe.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom