• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles now

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles now in ...

It has been reported that Chuang Yi, the manga publisher based in Singapore, is ending their manga business and has gone into voluntary liquidation.

Read more on Bulbanews

Meowstic

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles

RIP Chuang Yi (1990-2014)

Manga Reader X

Reaction score
Re: Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles

The end of an era.
Great. Now we're stuck with VIZ...

[video=youtube;bq54jb_5WCI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq54jb_5WCI[/video]
Rest in peace Chuang Yi. You will be missed.

Reaction score

Well, there goes my hopes of getting anything much that isn't Adventures in English. Time to scour eBay for whatever's left before the prices inflate... :/

Lord-Arceus

SW-5966-1624-1010
Reaction score

Well, it's been fun while it lasted.

Grimsg

Manga Merchant
Reaction score

Hi all,

Sorry it's been a long while since I've hovered around the forums but knowing that CY has died and all, I'm still able to get you pokemon adventures books as I'm based in Singapore. please contact me via email. [email protected] for arrangements.

Cheers,
Grimsg