• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles now

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles now in ...

It has been reported that Chuang Yi, the manga publisher based in Singapore, is ending their manga business and has gone into voluntary liquidation.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles

RIP Chuang Yi (1990-2014)

Reaction score
Re: Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles

The end of an era.
Great. Now we're stuck with VIZ...

[video=youtube;bq54jb_5WCI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq54jb_5WCI[/video]
Rest in peace Chuang Yi. You will be missed.

Reaction score

Well, there goes my hopes of getting anything much that isn't Adventures in English. Time to scour eBay for whatever's left before the prices inflate... :/

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score

Well, it's been fun while it lasted.

Manga Merchant
Reaction score

Hi all,

Sorry it's been a long while since I've hovered around the forums but knowing that CY has died and all, I'm still able to get you pokemon adventures books as I'm based in Singapore. please contact me via email. [email protected] for arrangements.

Cheers,
Grimsg