1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!

Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles now

Discussion in 'Pokémon News from Bulbanews' started by BulbaBot, Feb 22, 2014.

1. BulbaBot

BulbaBot Dreams of electric Bulbasaur

Blog Posts:
    Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles now in ...

It has been reported that Chuang Yi, the manga publisher based in Singapore, is ending their manga business and has gone into voluntary liquidation.

Read more on Bulbanews

2. Meowstic

Meowstic 追放されたバカ

Blog Posts:
    Re: Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles

RIP Chuang Yi (1990-2014)

3. Manga Reader X

Manga Reader X New Member

Blog Posts:
    Re: Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles

The end of an era.
    Great. Now we're stuck with VIZ...

[video=youtube;bq54jb_5WCI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq54jb_5WCI[/video]
    Rest in peace Chuang Yi. You will be missed.

4. YamiiDenryuu

YamiiDenryuu zzz

Blog Posts:

Well, there goes my hopes of getting anything much that isn't Adventures in English. Time to scour eBay for whatever's left before the prices inflate... :/

5. PikachuColoredPichu

PikachuColoredPichu BOW TO YOUR MASTER

Blog Posts:

Well, it's been fun while it lasted.

6. Grimsg

Grimsg Manga Merchant

Blog Posts:

Hi all,

Sorry it's been a long while since I've hovered around the forums but knowing that CY has died and all, I'm still able to get you pokemon adventures books as I'm based in Singapore. please contact me via email. [email protected] for arrangements.

Cheers,
    Grimsg