• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Church gone a bit to far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterx22

Reaction score
Pok

They say that a boy summoned a deamon (pokemon) to sufforcate his familey because they wouldnt buy him chewing gum //_0

Im pretty sure that never happened in the pokemon universe.

I've seen that before. It's more or less a lie, but it's an interesting read nonetheless.

Also, that website is supposed to be satirical; otherwise, they wouldn't have those advertisements on the sides.

That stuff of trash isn't really worth reading at all. Heck, there are all sorts of anime and games with monsters that are popular - some of them even having actual demons and devils as characters (look at digimon). I think it's just some weirdo being weird.

This is hilarious. I thought they were making a joke, but then I realized they were serious. :p

This really doesn't lead to a very productive discussion. And yes, we've seen this thread before (dare I say more than once), and it became a "bash-the-church" type of thread, which is not what we want in Pokémon World, or anywhere else for that matter.

Actually in this case it becomes a "missed the joke" thread, because Landover Baptist is a parody site. Yes I know this thread was locked, but I felt it needed to be said for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom