• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Ciao magazine features Meloetta OVA: DVD includes the short "Sing, Meloetta: Search f

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Ciao magazine features Meloetta OVA: DVD includes the short "Sing, Meloetta: Search for ...

The August issue of Ciao magazine, a shoujo manga publication, comes with a DVD containing a seven-minute Pokémon anime short. "Sing, Meloetta: Search for the Rinka Berries" features Pikachu and Snivy on a quest to restore Meloetta's singing voice.

Read more on Bulbanews

Ghetsis-Dennis

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: Ciao magazine features Meloetta OVA: DVD includes the short "Sing, Meloetta: Sear

A prequel to the new Pikachu short? I thought it was going to be an OVA starring Meloetta that has no connections to what's going on in the anime.

Bikini Miltank

A magical girl, transforming very slowly
Reaction score
Re: Ciao magazine features Meloetta OVA: DVD includes the short "Sing, Meloetta: Sear

Typically the Pikachu shorts bear little relation to what's going on in the anime too.

Morgil

Reaction score

Is it just me, or are they really milking Meloetta for all it(she?)'s worth?

Faye Scarlet

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score

If they were milking him out, where are my Meloetta t-shirts, plush dolls, pillow cases, bed sheets, sticker books, and hoodies?

Bikini Miltank

A magical girl, transforming very slowly
Reaction score

Yeah, I want more Meloetta. It's disappointing that she didn't get her own (proper) movie, and while the anime starring role is nice, it remains to be seen how big it will end up being. She's easily Gen V's most interesting legendary, in my opinion.

bluesun

消え人
Reaction score

If they were milking him out, where are my Meloetta t-shirts, plush dolls, pillow cases, bed sheets, sticker books, and hoodies?
The Meloetta t-shirts, plush dolls, pillow cases and stickers are available.
Seems like no bed sheets or hoodies yet though, though I don't know if either are common in Japan.

Faye Scarlet

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score

The Meloetta t-shirts, plush dolls, pillow cases and stickers are available.
Seems like no bed sheets or hoodies yet though, though I don't know if either are common in Japan.
oAo ...huh. Wow, I was just joking. I didn't realize such merchandise existed... Man, now I want that Meloetta pillow, so cute.

Piplup

XY
Reaction score

I really want to watch this :(
I also wonder if this will get dubbed to English