• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ciao!!!

Zulla_85

Reaction score
Hi, everybody!
My name is Zulla, i'm Italian and I am new in this forum...I love Pokémon since I was 13 years old!! :)

Recently I have buy Platinum, in Diamond I have 4 stars in the trainers card (the one that I miss is the battle tower stars.. :eek:hdear:)
I don't like action replay or fake pokémon.

Bye!
:mail:

Welcome to the forums, Zulla! Hope you have fun here! ^_^

Yeah, I hate hacks of any kind. I prefer to catch and train them legitimately, the way that Game Freak intended. =P

Thank everybody!!! ^___^

Hope you apologize for my english (not so god) -__-''
:XD2:

Hey Rei, you have perfectly reason for what you think!!!
All my pokémon are obtained whit hard job, sweat and hard work but happy that all my pokémon aren't fake ;)

buena sera senorina. (for those who don't know what it means, I believe it's "good afternoon lady" in Italian)I think I spelled it right. I only know some Italian. Its the best country in the world other than Japan. I love italian cars and items and names. Bianca is a pretty name. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
buena sera senorina. (for those who don't know what it means, I believe it's "good afternoon lady" in Italian)I think I spelled it right. I only know some Italian. Its the best country in the world other than Japan. I love italian cars and items and names. Bianca is a pretty name. Welcome to the forum.
The traduction is good but it writes so: "Buona sera signorina" :lick:
I love Japan too!!!
Bianca is a nice name, but I think Giulia is more pretty [my name is Giulia but this is not the reason I like it :naughty:]

My mistake. It does mean "hello" and "goodbye" in Italian. It means "goodbye" in English.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom