• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cilan = Kirby

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverChromeX

Emmy-Chan
Reaction score
Since someone mentioned that Cilan could know swallow and spit-up - I have come to the possible conclusion that Cilan is very well Kirby. That explains EVERYTHING. Run for lives people, run for you lives. He first of all sparkles and flashes. I'm telling you right now that Kirby has the SAME ability. Next to that is Cilan has the ability to know how everything can taste as a high class connoisseur! Similar to Kirby is that he can very well know what anything taste like and therefore evaluate whatever he vacuumed into his mouth. Kirby also happens to possess some mad kitchen skills.

Sorry Jigglypuff, but Cilan owns you. >:D

DISCUSS

What? xD I don't see how Cilan is anything like Kirby of the Stars.
Kirby_from_Super_Star_Ultra.png

That's great and all, but I think this interesting factoid would better fit a blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom