• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cilan VS Brock

Cilan VS Brock

• Cilan

Votes: 46 48.4%
  • Brock

Votes: 49 51.6%

• Total voters

Catspring

shsl music club member
Reaction score
Well, since people are making anime comparisons, how about Anime!Cilan vs Anime!Brock?

Both are cooks who are the first Gym Leader and have traveled with Ash (or are currently traveling with him in Cilan's case)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dento VS Brock

I prefer Brock. Mostly because I can't understand what Dent is saying XD
Posted via Mobile Device

Brock on! *votes for Brock*

Brock. I got to know him better and he made me laugh every once in a while.

I prefer Dento. Brock was just way too stale and boring for me.

Dent . Brock lost his usefulness as time went on .

At the moment I'm going with Brock because he has a better relationship with Ash

Aw, bummer. I love both a lot, and while Brock has got stale over the years, because he was just thrown on the background, we haven't seen much of Dento yet. But... I'll go with the fresh blood this once, because I think Dento is certainly an interesting character to watch for, thus far So much for eye candy, too. (Also, while I do love brown, green pwns it, cough).

I picked Dento simply because I like his gentlemanliness and his speciality in Grass-types, not to mention his personality.

Thanks for reading.

Dent, of course. He is quite awesome, even though I disliked his eyes at first.

Dent. While the rock master perv whore did really get on my good side, I just kind of like Dent more, with the pokémon he uses, stuff like that.

I prefer Dento. I may not have liked his eyes at first, but now they add to his awesome fantabulousness. I just really like his civil personality and his design and how sparkles literally eminate from his head.

Brock's cool, too. I just way prefer Dento's personality over his.

Last edited:

Dento, because of its fabulous appearance.

I picked Dento because I just love his personality. Plus he has a sexy voice lol.

I like the earlier Brock (Kanto - Hoenn). He was a funny guy but he really knows his thing. And also because he has Crobat. :D

Back
Top Bottom