• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cinco De Mayo Giveaway (over)

TwilightBlade

some kind of madness
Reaction score
JfMsDUf.png

[div=width:600px; height: 555px; font-size: 12px; font-family: century gothic; color: #006e37; background-color: #f9c773; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/vVXOVG7.png');][div=margin-top: 5px; width: 500px; background-color: #317bde; height: 50px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/6wJ7ZAW.png');][div=padding-left: 160px; font-size: 14px; color: #fefefe; text-align: left;margin-top: 13px;] Pokemon Y / IGN: Scarlett / FC: 4699-6539-0670
[/div][/div]
NC7NpZ8.png

Untouched Lotad
Male | Bold | Swift Swim
Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Ice Beam, Scald
31 | X | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
332.png

Untouched Cacnea
Male | Adamant | Water Absorb
Poison Sting, Leer, Seed Bomb, Swords Dance
31 | 31 | 31 | X | 31 | 31
Post here and pick either the Lotad or the Cacnea.
330.png

Untouched Shiny Trapinch
Female | Adamant | Hyper Cutter
Bite, Earthquake
31 | 31 | 31 | X | 31 | 31
Every 5th person automatically gets an additional prize if they'd like, a shiny Trapinch. [/div]​

Last edited:
OMG the Photoshop skills r strong!

May I grab a Shiny Trapinch?

Just realized I duplicated the 4 numbers of my friend code lol, so I fixed the error.

Adding you two.

You can only pick between the Lotad or the Cacnea. To get the additional shiny Trapinch, you have to be the 5th, 10th, etc participant. You can wait a little later and try to snag the spot. Otherwise, it's going to be like:

1. TerraTF
2. JustTheFX

Adding you two.

You can only pick between the Lotad or the Cacnea. To get the additional shiny Trapinch, you have to be the 5th, 10th, etc participant. You can wait a little later and try to snag the spot. Otherwise, it's going to be like:

1. TerraTF
2. JustTheFX

Ahhhhhh!!!!!! My bad~
I honestly dont wanna get into that mess being Ninja'ed and all, sooooooo~~~~~
If you cud send a Lotad going my way~ That be great!

when you think you're the only one lurking in the shadows... Hahahaha
I'll get a Lotad, too :D

Here's the list so far. I'll be adding everyone's friend codes shortly.

1. TerraTF - Cacnea
2. JustTheFX - Lotad
3. Apawn - Lotad
4. Wild Card - Cacnea
5. redfoxlove - Lotad + shiny Trapinch
6. bug_trainer - Lotad
7. BadAssKoala - Cacnea
8. Geodude - Lotad

Last edited:
^Alrighty, added.

Mmm help me out with the in-game names too if you haven't already.

Sorry...mine is Charlie. (How come you only showed up as a Passerby and not a Friend?)

Refresh your Friends List / look at it again to move me from passerby. Dunno why, but it does that sometimes.

I think maybe it's because I didn't go back into the Friends list and see the message that you were "fully registered". Although I haven't needed to before. Odd. But yeah, just did it.

edit: Nope, you're still under Acquaintances.

edit again: Nope again, there you are, finally under Friends.

Looks like every ones about to go for the prize XD

I would love that Ludicolo!
It's always cool when someone does one of these :-D
FC: 3952 7731 0975
IGN Honey

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom