• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Citron's Age

Since Brock is confirmed to be 15 years old, his replacements (Cilan and Citron) shoud be the same age as him.

I'm not sure why they should be fifteen just because they fill Brock's role. I could maybe see Cilan being fifteen, but Clemont definitely isn't. He always looked more like twelve or thirteen at most to me.

I don't think any character looks exact age in the anime, they only represent a range, be it teenager, mid age, elderly etc. I find it reasonable to assume that way because this is what Pokémon is all about. That being said, if I were to judge the character's age based on their look, Cilan would have most definitely been around 20 in my book.

Admittedly, trying to guess an anime character's age by their design can be tricky. There are plenty that look younger or older than they actually are. I have no idea how Cilan could look like a twenty year old man though. He isn't that tall and certainly doesn't act more like an adult.

I figured that he was 10 just like Ash and Serena. I don't see why he'd be 15 or around that age since he obviously didn't look it; with Brock we could all tell that he was a teenager since he was so much taller than Ash, but Clemont looked to be the same height as Ash and nothing suggested that he was just short for his age.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom