• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

CITV to air five Pokémon movies in UK: CITV to show Pokémon movie every weekday throu

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
CITV to air five Pokémon movies in UK: CITV to show Pokémon movie every weekday throughout ...

CITV, the channel that airs the current "Pokémon: Black & White" anime season in the UK, has announced that during every weekday of next week's half term, they will be airing a Pokémon movie at 7:25 a.m.

Read more on Bulbanews

Dragon-Spirited Trainer
Reaction score
Re: CITV to air five Pokémon movies in UK: CITV to show Pokémon movie every weekday t

Yes.Can't wait.:D

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Re: CITV to air five Pokémon movies in UK: CITV to show Pokémon movie every weekday t

I wonder if these will be on the ITV iPlayer after airing (like Black & White is) because 7.25am is too early for me xD

Kyu in a Fedora
Reaction score

*will be getting up earlier to watch Pokémovies this halfterm*

Reaction score

Well, after setting them all to record, I've got something to do for an hour or so every day. Useful news.

Xytegenia's finest
Reaction score

lol no-one's up at 7.25am

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

*Isn't on the ITV Player*
*Sadface*

Oh well, I heard my aunt was recording Lucario on DVD anyways.

you took too long now you're candys gone
Reaction score

lol no-one's up at 7.25am
at least Toasted TV is not on in your country
they put new Black & white eps at 7:30am and now they putting them at 6:30 and putting icarly and victorious at 7:30-8:30

Last edited:
Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

they put new Black & white eps at 7:30am and now they putting them at 6:30 and putting icarly and victorious at 7:30-8:30
They are? I better get up earlier on Saturday then.

I'm still annoyed at all the cropping of episodes they do, especially cutting out the Who's That Pokémon.

Reaction score

They are? I better get up earlier on Saturday then.

I'm still annoyed at all the cropping of episodes they do, especially cutting out the Who's That Pokémon.
yes the shows will be like this

6:00am Beyblade Metal Fusion *repets*
6:30am Pokemon Black & White
7:00am Spongebob
7:30am icarly
8:00am Victorious

The most annoying cutting was what i read on pokemonaus forums about ash not getting oshawott pokeball onscreen and oshawott catching up to them

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score

These films will be and have been recorded on the Virgin + HD and Sky + HD digiboxes in my homes different to my normal room in which I can't watch TV and I'm living in this week.

In the Summer holiday this year Galactic Battles was being shown on Disney XD at 2:20am in the UK which I recorded on the Virgin + HD and Sky + HD digiboxes which is an earlier time than 6:30am but I did sometimes watch those episodes live because I was awake at that time.

Last edited:
Reaction score

These films will be and have been recorded on the Virgin + HD and Sky + HD digiboxes in my homes different to my normal room in which I can't watch TV and I'm living in this week.

In the Summer holiday this year Galactic Battles was being shown on Disney XD at 2:20am in the UK which I recorded on the Virgin + HD and Sky + HD digiboxes which is an earlier time than 6:30am but I did sometimes watch those episodes live because I was awake at that time.
was they New to your country and filled with ads

On cartoon network the later episodes aired at 8:30 when i needed to go to school and they didn't repet untill a few days before mum stopped pay tv

Away from Collective
Reaction score

How does Disney XD air BW? Letterboxed? What about HD airing, is it true HD or an upscale?

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score

was they New to your country and filled with ads

On cartoon network the later episodes aired at 8:30 when i needed to go to school and they didn't repet untill a few days before mum stopped pay tv
No they were not new to the UK at that time but they were shown in the order of the episode numbers and were repeated after Gotta Get a Gible! and episodes of Sinnoh League Victors were shown on the same days at 8:00am which were new to Disney XD in the Summer holidays.

How does Disney XD air BW? Letterboxed? What about HD airing, is it true HD or an upscale?
Disney XD does not air the Black and White series, I mentioned in the post Galactic Battles which is the 3rd season of DP (Diamond and Pearl) and in this post Sinnoh League Victors which is the 4th season of DP. Disney XD does have an HD channel in the UK now and from The Lonely Snover every Pokémon episode is viewable in HD so mostly it is true HD.

Last edited:
Away from Collective
Reaction score

Disney XD does not air the Black and White series
Their schedule states otherwise - 7:55 @ weekends.

Disney XD does have an HD channel in the UK now and from The Lonely Snover every Pokémon episode is viewable in HD so mostly it is true HD.
Is that a fact or your assumption? Because all European channels air DP cropped to 4:3 and i know for a fact the airings on RTLII HD were just pillarboxed upscales. I also heard the DP movies that also are cropped on Disney XD aired upscaled & stretched on a HD feed...

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score

I didn't know that Disney XD shows Black and White, when did that start? Thank you for showing me this. As I said in my first post of this thread I don't watch TV during term time apart from if there is a special event like these movies or if my family is watching something I like when I'm in my original homes so I expect it started between September and October.
Is that a fact or your assumption? Because all European channels air DP cropped to 4:3 and i know for a fact the airings on RTLII HD were just pillarboxed upscales. I also heard the DP movies that also are cropped on Disney XD aired upscaled & stretched on a HD feed...
It was my assumption.

消え人
Reaction score

Cool. Odd how Lucario and the Mystery of Mew wasn't though...
I'm not exactly sure how ITV pick what to put on it but they often randomly skip episodes... YGO5D's series 2 they randomly skipped about 10 episodes. I'm not sure when they get put up, but it looks like Giratina isn't on there either as it's not up by now.

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

For an unknown reason, instead of airing the Manaphy movie, CITV will be airing the first four episodes of Black and White tomorrow. Here is the confirmation.

EDIT: Arceus & The Jewel of Life is on the ITV Player...at least that's something.