• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CITV to air five Pokémon movies in UK: CITV to show Pokémon movie every weekday throu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
CITV to air five Pokémon movies in UK: CITV to show Pokémon movie every weekday throughout ...

CITV, the channel that airs the current "Pokémon: Black & White" anime season in the UK, has announced that during every weekday of next week's half term, they will be airing a Pokémon movie at 7:25 a.m.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: CITV to air five Pokémon movies in UK: CITV to show Pokémon movie every weekday t

Yes.Can't wait.:D

Re: CITV to air five Pokémon movies in UK: CITV to show Pokémon movie every weekday t

I wonder if these will be on the ITV iPlayer after airing (like Black & White is) because 7.25am is too early for me xD

*will be getting up earlier to watch Pokémovies this halfterm*

Well, after setting them all to record, I've got something to do for an hour or so every day. Useful news.

lol no-one's up at 7.25am

*Isn't on the ITV Player*
*Sadface*

Oh well, I heard my aunt was recording Lucario on DVD anyways.

lol no-one's up at 7.25am

at least Toasted TV is not on in your country
they put new Black & white eps at 7:30am and now they putting them at 6:30 and putting icarly and victorious at 7:30-8:30

Last edited:

they put new Black & white eps at 7:30am and now they putting them at 6:30 and putting icarly and victorious at 7:30-8:30

They are? I better get up earlier on Saturday then.

I'm still annoyed at all the cropping of episodes they do, especially cutting out the Who's That Pokémon.

They are? I better get up earlier on Saturday then.

I'm still annoyed at all the cropping of episodes they do, especially cutting out the Who's That Pokémon.

yes the shows will be like this

6:00am Beyblade Metal Fusion *repets*
6:30am Pokemon Black & White
7:00am Spongebob
7:30am icarly
8:00am Victorious

The most annoying cutting was what i read on pokemonaus forums about ash not getting oshawott pokeball onscreen and oshawott catching up to them

These films will be and have been recorded on the Virgin + HD and Sky + HD digiboxes in my homes different to my normal room in which I can't watch TV and I'm living in this week.

In the Summer holiday this year Galactic Battles was being shown on Disney XD at 2:20am in the UK which I recorded on the Virgin + HD and Sky + HD digiboxes which is an earlier time than 6:30am but I did sometimes watch those episodes live because I was awake at that time.

Last edited:

These films will be and have been recorded on the Virgin + HD and Sky + HD digiboxes in my homes different to my normal room in which I can't watch TV and I'm living in this week.

In the Summer holiday this year Galactic Battles was being shown on Disney XD at 2:20am in the UK which I recorded on the Virgin + HD and Sky + HD digiboxes which is an earlier time than 6:30am but I did sometimes watch those episodes live because I was awake at that time.

was they New to your country and filled with ads

On cartoon network the later episodes aired at 8:30 when i needed to go to school and they didn't repet untill a few days before mum stopped pay tv

How does Disney XD air BW? Letterboxed? What about HD airing, is it true HD or an upscale?

was they New to your country and filled with ads

On cartoon network the later episodes aired at 8:30 when i needed to go to school and they didn't repet untill a few days before mum stopped pay tv

No they were not new to the UK at that time but they were shown in the order of the episode numbers and were repeated after Gotta Get a Gible! and episodes of Sinnoh League Victors were shown on the same days at 8:00am which were new to Disney XD in the Summer holidays.

How does Disney XD air BW? Letterboxed? What about HD airing, is it true HD or an upscale?

Disney XD does not air the Black and White series, I mentioned in the post Galactic Battles which is the 3rd season of DP (Diamond and Pearl) and in this post Sinnoh League Victors which is the 4th season of DP. Disney XD does have an HD channel in the UK now and from The Lonely Snover every Pokémon episode is viewable in HD so mostly it is true HD.

Last edited:

Disney XD does not air the Black and White series

Their schedule states otherwise - 7:55 @ weekends.

Disney XD does have an HD channel in the UK now and from The Lonely Snover every Pokémon episode is viewable in HD so mostly it is true HD.

Is that a fact or your assumption? Because all European channels air DP cropped to 4:3 and i know for a fact the airings on RTLII HD were just pillarboxed upscales. I also heard the DP movies that also are cropped on Disney XD aired upscaled & stretched on a HD feed...

I didn't know that Disney XD shows Black and White, when did that start? Thank you for showing me this. As I said in my first post of this thread I don't watch TV during term time apart from if there is a special event like these movies or if my family is watching something I like when I'm in my original homes so I expect it started between September and October.
Is that a fact or your assumption? Because all European channels air DP cropped to 4:3 and i know for a fact the airings on RTLII HD were just pillarboxed upscales. I also heard the DP movies that also are cropped on Disney XD aired upscaled & stretched on a HD feed...
It was my assumption.

Cool. Odd how Lucario and the Mystery of Mew wasn't though...
I'm not exactly sure how ITV pick what to put on it but they often randomly skip episodes... YGO5D's series 2 they randomly skipped about 10 episodes. I'm not sure when they get put up, but it looks like Giratina isn't on there either as it's not up by now.

For an unknown reason, instead of airing the Manaphy movie, CITV will be airing the first four episodes of Black and White tomorrow. Here is the confirmation.

EDIT: Arceus & The Jewel of Life is on the ITV Player...at least that's something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom